Ice Water

tracyheartsmickey

Mouseketeer
I know that you can get free sodas at the drink station on one of the decks and have to pay for sodas at other places. What about ice water? Can I go up to a bar on the ship or CC and get a cup of free ice water? Sounds like a silly question, but I have never heard anyone address it.

TIA!

I seem to recall that the drinks station on Castaway Cay had cold water, ice and lemon slices. I'm sure the drinks station on deck has the same.

I know that you can get free sodas at the drink station on one of the decks and have to pay for sodas at other places. What about ice water? Can I go up to a bar on the ship or CC and get a cup of free ice water? Sounds like a silly question, but I have never heard anyone address it.

TIA!

I know there's water at the drink stations. As to whether you'd have to pay at one of the bars, I know you have to pay for bottled water (just as you have to pay for the canned soda from the bar). For a glass, I don't know.

If you ask at the bars or ask a server in the lounge, the non-bottled water is free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!