Ice/Snow on Christmas Eve. Bad idea? Villa de Flora brunch?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
Thinking about going to see Ice/Snow at Gaylord Palms on Christmas Eve to avoid the craziness of the parks. Is that a dumb idea? Will I just be trading one madhouse for another? I know my eight-year-old will love it....but he hates to be rushed and will want to take his time. Will the crowds and lines that day just be too much? If we do go that day, would it be best to go right at opening? Or would another day/time be better?

Was thinking of doing that and then maybe the Christmas Eve brunch buffet at Villa de Flora after. Has anyone eaten that? Is it good?

We did this on Thanksgiving Day 2 years ago. I think we did go to ICE as early as possible, the lines do form as the day progresses, and it would be less enjoyable to walk through the exhibit when it's crowded. We ate brunch at Villa de Flora right after. It was wonderful and the staff was fantastic. The food was so delicious. For a similar price to Disney buffets, you get MUCH better food! Do make reservations as soon as possible, though, as they do fill up early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter