ICE Pop idea (real fruit)

dopeyprincesses

Mouseketeer
My 9yo DD figured this one out :idea:

DD's and I were at Costco yesterday and they were handing out frozen fruit samples on a toothpick. DD says mom, get that fruit we can have it like an ice pop! It's a large bag of Dole frozen fruit - peaches, grapes, melon, strawberries, forgot pineapples is about $1.23 per pound and fresh fruit is so pricey these days it seems like a bargain - already peeled and cut up for you and I have toothpicks:yay: I also like it that the fruit is from America :thumbsup2

I bought a bag of it at Sams last week. While I am not a fan of it frozen- it is great defrosted. My DD likes everything in the bag- other than the pinapple and peaches....but it works out b/c the peaches are my favorite! I plan to get out the mixer tonight and make some smoothies for dessert. =)

This may be a good way for me to get some fruit (or anything with some nutritional value) into my DD!!! :cutie:

Thanks OP!

The fruit's really good for smoothies too. My kids are stuck on a yogurt/frozen fruit/ice/and Walden Farms 0 calorie chocolate syrup/smoothie kick. Well, mom's loving them too.

We buy the big bag of doles fruit from sams all them time. In the mornings, I just put some of the fruit, yougurt and juice in a blender and I've got a smoothie. Awesome breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter