• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ice cream

RDS912

Mouseketeer
I just read this on another post and thought I would ask it here. Since Scoops is now Goofys, where can you get ice cream during the day?

I had not heard this yet and would like to know as well.. Is it that way on the wonder as well? Hope this is just a rumor... someone do tell please..

Only on the Magic, and only a name change. You can still get Ice Cream there. Actually, I hear you can get a lot more than Ice Cream now there.

The ice cream is now self service they have vanilla, chocolate, or vanilla & chocolate. In the same area scoops used to be in.

Just returned from the Magic and I had ice cream every day. It's soft ice cream and I fell in love with, of all things, the raspberry sauce. Have to find that locally.

Better yet, for the adults Palo has the BEST BEST BEST gelato! The hazelnut is especially heavenly.
Barb

They have a couple soft serve machines that's to the left of Goofy's Gallery. Sometimes there's an attendant at the ice cream station helping people out and cleaning up.

GG's has a large glass refrigerated display where they keep all sorts of freshly cut fruit as well as sandwich wraps. You can sometimes get chocolate chip cookies here too if they are not available at Topsiders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter