• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ice Cream Sundae

ValkyrieMinnie

Earning My Ears
A couple of years back, there was somewhere in Disney World (I think on the boardwalk) where you could go and get this GIANT ice cream sundae. It would feed several people. I was telling my kids and they want to go. Can anyone remember where? Do they still offer it?

Thanks for helping!
ValkyrieMinne

If the Kitchen Sink is too big for your group, my nephew and I LOVED the brownie a la mode at Beaches and Cream.

FYI...B&C is a table service retaurant in the pool area of the Beach Club Resort. It does not accept adrs, and depending on the time of day, waits can get excessive for a table( over an hour).My advice, go at opening or like 2pm .Avoid mealtimes, avoid it after Illuminations lets out for the night.There is a take out window, but it only serve single serve ice cream and drinks.No food or Kitchen sink there

Here's the description from the menu for your kids :cutie: :

Kitchen Sink - Eight Scoops of Ice Cream served with all the Toppings in the house and a whole can of Whipped Cream $21.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter