Ice Cream on Fantasy

skohrs

Mouseketeer Dad
Do they have cones for the soft-serve ice cream on the Fantasy? On past cruises I have done on the Magic and Wonder, we alway brought a box of cones from home for the ice cream, and my kids loved all the attention they would get from other guests on the ship asking them where they got the cones. I believe I saw a photo of the ice cream area on the Fantasy (Eye Scream?), and it looked like there was a place to get cones. Can anyone verify that?

If so, maybe we need to bring a box of waffle cones this time so my kids can get that special attention again ...:cool1::cool1::cool1:

They do have the cones. Funny thing is, they have a sign advertising that they offer toppings but they actually don't offer any toppings. I asked the cast member at the soft serve machine area and she said they don't ever have any toppings.....don't know why don't just change the sign. :confused:

I asked the same question about the toppings lol. I thought we kept going at the wrong time (usually after dinner) and they were done serving toppings. But turns out they never have them. So disappointing! They should change the sign because it is misleading.

Does anyone happen to know if they have the cones on the Magic and Wonder now as well? I know they haven't in the past...

In 2005 and 2007 on the Magic, they had squeeze bottles of chocolate syrup and butterscotch toppings. Do they not offer this on the Fantasy?

I may have disappointed boys......this is a favorite memory of our past cruises!

Just the Wonder and they had cones only by the ice cream machines (no dishes or spoons like they used to have). Was told that they went to cones only there for hygiene reasons. (But you can bring a cup from the drink station.). Also said they removed the toppings also for hygiene reasons. Seemed there were a lot of problems with fingers touching a lot of things in the process of getting a serving of ice cream.

Does anyone happen to know if they have the cones on the Magic and Wonder now as well? I know they haven't in the past...

We were on the Magic In April. They definiitely had Cones...my kids had a few each DAY!?!?!

Just the Wonder and they had cones only by the ice cream machines (no dishes or spoons like they used to have). Was told that they went to cones only there for hygiene reasons. (But you can bring a cup from the drink station.). Also said they removed the toppings also for hygiene reasons. Seemed there were a lot of problems with fingers touching a lot of things in the process of getting a serving of ice cream.

We were on the Magic In April. They definiitely had Cones...my kids had a few each DAY!?!?!

Awesome, thanks :flower3:

The Fantasy has cones at the station and since I am not a huge fan of the cone part I used the drink cups....until I noticed people with smaller ice cream cups and spoons....

They are not out for the general public but all you have to do is ask for a cup and spoon and the CM working will give them to you.

We did not notice any toppings...but we were just excited about 24 hour ice cream!!! And Strawberry Banana to boot!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter