Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich

jenben8426

Mouseketeer
We live for Disney in 5 days!! We have the QSDP and I'm wondering about a snack. With Main Street Bakery closed is there anywhere else that serves the Ice Cream smooshed in between the two warm cookies??

We have gotten them at several of the QS in the Resorts as our dessert option, not sure if the cookies were warm though :)

If it is open, Fountain View in Epcot serves them also

We got them last year at Hollywood scoops in hs. I think I read the plaza ice cream parlor has then in mk, and they are also somewhere in al.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We got them at the POP food court last Oct. with a SC. The cookies weren't warm though.

I don't have them on my list for Main St. Ice Cream Parlor but maybe with the Bakery being closed they now are?

Also the food court at POFQ has them.

Fountainview does (as already metioned) but the are closing in March. Since you are leaving in 5 days you'll still be able to get them. :goodvibes

We got them at the POP food court last Oct. with a SC. The cookies weren't warm though.

I don't have them on my list for Main St. Ice Cream Parlor but maybe with the Bakery being closed they now are?

Also the food court at POFQ has them.

Fountainview does (as already metioned) but the are closing in March. Since you are leaving in 5 days you'll still be able to get them. :goodvibes

We got ours at the Main St. Ice Cream Parlor. Is it closed with the bakery?

Is Fountainview closing permanently or for refurbishment? Please tell me only for refurbishment. We love it there!!!

My DD always gets them at the AS food courts, but as previously stated the cookies are not warm. Have a great trip!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter