Ice chest at check in

letthewookiewin

<font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull
We will be checking into the Pop Century in 10 days. I know if our room isn't ready when we check in, they will hold our luggage until our room is ready. We will be driving from N. Texas, so we will have an ice chest in the minivan. If we take all of the ice out before we arrive at the PC, will they take it with the luggage or will we have to keep it with the minivan? I don't know if it makes a difference, but it's a rolling one. It will only have drinks in it, so if it has to stay in the minivan it's not a big deal.

I can't think of any reason why bell services wouldn't store your ice chest along with your luggage. Make sure to label both the box and the lid "just in case." If you have "Duct" tape to keep the two parts together and closed, that would probably be good.

They held our ice chest (with ice in it) at Caribbean Beach Resort back in 2008. Unless rules have changed, or we just got lucky, I don't see why not.

Thank you for the replies. :goodvibes I just didn't want to have to keep it in the car if we didn't have to. We'll be staying the night before our check in at an Orlando hotel, so we'll most likely take the ice out of it then. I'm not even sure if it has a split lid on it or not. We are borrowing one from the in laws to take with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter