ICE! at Gaylord Palms on Livingsocial

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
Travelling to Orlando during the holiday season? ICE! at Gaylord Palms is on Livingsocial:

Admission to "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" ICE! Show and Snow Tubing

Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center • Kissimmee, FL

November 24, 2015 to January 3, 2016

what you get
  • Admission to ICE! with Optional Snow Tubing Combo Ticket
  • Walk-Through Holiday Attraction, Kept at a Chilly 9-Degrees
  • Two-Million Pounds of Hand-Carved Ice Sculptures and Two-Story Ice Slides
  • Free Performance of "Cirque Dreams Unwrapped" and snow inside the Hotel Atrium
Scenes from the popular poem "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" will come to life throughout this exhibit, culminating in a full nativity produced in stunning ice. You even have the option to purchase a snow tubing combo with your ICE! admission – slide down an eight-lane tubing hill covered in real Florida snow.

While visiting, you can also enjoy other holiday happenings during Christmas at Gaylord Palms, including a free live performance of "Cirque Dreams Unwrapped," a holiday scavenger hunt, a gingerbread decorating area, breakfast with Mrs. Claus, a full bar inside of ICE!, and much more.

Choose from the following offers:
• One child admission to ICE!
• One child admission to ICE! and snow tubing combo
• One adult admission to ICE!
• One adult admission to ICE! and snow tubing combo

Prices may increase closer to event date. Get your ticket now.

Voucher for November 24, 2015 to January 3, 2016: One Adult Admission to ICE! $17.00

Voucher for November 24, 2015 to January 3, 2016: One Adult Admission to ICE! and Snow Tubing Combo $30.00

Voucher for November 24, 2015 to January 3, 2016: One Child Admission to ICE! $11.00

Voucher for November 24, 2015 to January 3, 2016: One Child Admission to ICE! and Snow Tubing Combo $24.00

I don't think the mods will allow me to post a link to the offer itself, but Google should get you there :) .

Even if you do not go to " The Ice Show " pay a visit to The Gaylord Palms Convention Center anyway

Just park in the self parking area and walk into the Hotel.

You will be amazed . Do Not Forget to take Your Car Parking Ticket with you and Have IT Stamped at an eating place

otherwise you will Have to pay car park fee.

Thanks for the head's up! I've wanted to go to this for awhile now. And now that we live in Florida we finally can!

ICE! Is fantastic. It was super crowded the last time we went. When I made a comment, one of the employees said "it's Groupon day!". LOL. I was there on Groupon day and didn't realize it. At least Living Social has a window not just a few specific days.

is it really 9 degrees in there? Brr..

I bought the deal and now I'm wondering if it's too cold to bring my 6mo baby in with us. We're FL people.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter