IC Calls for West Coast Cruises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called yesterday to IC and spoke to a very nice supervisor who took my information and called me back within 1/2 hour to confirm they had my request and she clarified what I wanted now that they have announced the itinerary.
I'm so SAD - still no phone call... I wish I had talked to the same supervisor you did! :sad1:

[QUOTE="Got Disney";16600033]Ask for the superviser I used...she was great...." Melina" Ext # 61307[/QUOTE] Thanks! Did you use the (800) 951-3532 phone number?

:hug:

I take it no one has heard from IC yet?

I'm in the same boat as DiaLady - we were on the Magic for the announcement and booked a dummy date and filled out the form for the Eastbound Repo. We were told that DCL would call us "before January 31st" to give us prices and complete our "onboard" booking. I am assuming that they will call all of you who sent in their requests earlier first! So I am watching here to see when you all start getting called.....

We aren't looking for a suite (hopefully Cat 6 if we can afford it and get something midship - otherwise we'll drop as far as a Cat 9) so I am hopeful that there will still be stuff that works for us when they have done all the earlier requests.

pdarrah

I have nothing to add to the actual topic....but many of you are hoping for the EB Repo. I just wanted to invite you to join us on the meet board
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1324135

We are all hoping for this cruise and in the mean time are getting to know each other. Come join us in the Pirate Zone if you dare. Ye be warned though, we are already over 2200 posts for a cruise that no one has booked yet. :laughing:

Thanks to the previous poster for reminding me that I should post the WB potential cruisers thread. We are a much smaller group thus far than the EB group, but a terrific group nonetheless.

Don't you just love how confident we are that we are ALL going to get on these cruises

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The thread for the potential WB Cruisers - Ships of Theives -Stealing the Magic can be found here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1325404&page=32

For everyone worrying about just "getting" on the repos, we had no issue at all in calling in a getting a Cat 3 for the 2005 eastbound months after the release date. Fo no suite categories, it should be a slam dunk getting in getting on the repo.

Well after giving the info to the superviser at DCL the other day about what dates I want for the cruise when she was checking to see if I was still on IC list , it turns out that I need to change them again becasue forgot that my son who will be starting Highschool in a charter school and different schedual than district and we go camping for 10 days and so everything including camping needs to be re aranged since we want to do a back to back....

Sure hope they call before the 31st...:eek:

Someone just posted that they got a call......so stay home everybody!

sorry, I didn't see this thread, otherwise I would have posted here!

Yes, I got a call from IC about 45 min. ago! I had to decline since we aren't interested in Mexico and will stick with our already booked April 2008! I thought it was really nice of them to call anyway, knowing we are booked already AND I specifially put "1st 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise in August 2008".

So anyway, good luck to all of you. I'm sure you'll get your call soon! :thumbsup2

sorry, I didn't see this thread, otherwise I would have posted here!

Yes, I got a call from IC about 45 min. ago! I had to decline since we aren't interested in Mexico and will stick with our already booked April 2008! I thought it was really nice of them to call anyway, knowing we are booked already AND I specifially put "1st 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise in August 2008".

So anyway, good luck to all of you. I'm sure you'll get your call soon! :thumbsup2

LOL! I was just going to post a link to your thread!

LOL! I was just going to post a link to your thread!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1337298 well, here it is, just incase!

It's weird, we really have no interest in Mexico. We want our first DCL to be in the caribbean so we can experience Castaway Cay, etc. But when she called, I really wanted to book. I know there is no way we can swing 2 cruises in one year, but gosh, it was tempting. I mean...DCL called MEEEEEE!!! You are almost forced to book, right?

After IC call please share what dates and Cat. you booked...Price would be nice too if you're willing to share!!

Thanks!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1337298 well, here it is, just incase!

It's weird, we really have no interest in Mexico. We want our first DCL to be in the caribbean so we can experience Castaway Cay, etc. But when she called, I really wanted to book. I know there is no way we can swing 2 cruises in one year, but gosh, it was tempting. I mean...DCL called MEEEEEE!!! You are almost forced to book, right?

May I ask when you faxed your request to IC?

May I ask when you faxed your request to IC?

not 100% sure, but I know I faxed it after we moved into our new house, which was July. So anytime after July 1st! There is someone on my cruise meet thread who said she faxed in May 2006 and has not gotten a call yet! :confused3 She gave them a time span though, whereas I wanted a specific week so maybe that makes a difference! I am not really sure in which order they call. :confused:

not 100% sure, but I know I faxed it after we moved into our new house, which was July. So anytime after July 1st! There is someone on my cruise meet thread who said she faxed in May 2006 and has not gotten a call yet! :confused3 She gave them a time span though, whereas I wanted a specific week so maybe that makes a difference! I am not really sure in which order they call. :confused:

Oh, I faxed mine in July specifically for a West Coast - but with flexible dates. Gee, I hope they aren't penalizing people with flexible dates. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter