• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

Wow....there are some really beautiful pictures of CSR on that last page. Nice work! I don't think my skill nor my camera is nearly that good, but here are some from June!

DisneyJune-Part2038.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2044.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2046.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2058.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2065.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2064.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2059.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2067.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2068.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2072.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2079.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2085.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2087.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2090.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2098.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2101.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2107.jpg

DisneyJune-Part2109.jpg

Now, I am from the Northeast so that may account for my love of something so different to me but I was sooooo happy being in Ranchos...bldg 6B

Also, El Centro was beautiful backdrop for pictures....The one is going to be our Christmas Card this year!

DisneyAug2009128.jpg

DisneyAug2009323.jpg

DisneyAug2009311.jpg

DisneyAug2009308.jpg

DisneyAug2009131.jpg

DisneyAug2009132.jpg

Hidden Mickey at the pool!
DisneyAug2009133.jpg

DisneyAug2009134.jpg

Our 2009 Christmas Card!
DisneyAug2009140.jpg

Thanks for looking! I have been back 2 weeks and I miss it so much already! I would stay here again in a second!!

Now, I am from the Northeast so that may account for my love of something so different to me but I was sooooo happy being in Ranchos...bldg 6B

Also, El Centro was beautiful backdrop for pictures....The one is going to be our Christmas Card this year!

DisneyAug2009128.jpg

DisneyAug2009323.jpg

DisneyAug2009311.jpg

DisneyAug2009308.jpg

DisneyAug2009131.jpg

DisneyAug2009132.jpg

Hidden Mickey at the pool!
DisneyAug2009133.jpg

DisneyAug2009134.jpg

Our 2009 Christmas Card!
DisneyAug2009140.jpg

Thanks for looking! I have been back 2 weeks and I miss it so much already! I would stay here again in a second!!

Thank you for the pictures--absolutely beautiful. Now I don't know if I want the Cabanas or Ranchos (we've done Casitas all seven previous stays).

Love the photo you are using for the Christmas card--you have a beautiful family.

And I am SO happy that you enjoyed your stay at the CSR! :)

Thank you for the pictures--absolutely beautiful. Now I don't know if I want the Cabanas or Ranchos (we've done Casitas all seven previous stays).

Love the photo you are using for the Christmas card--you have a beautiful family.

And I am SO happy that you enjoyed your stay at the CSR! :)

We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED CSR!! :love:

I have to beg you to try one of the other 2 areas....you are missing out and I know you KNOW CSR....... just the feeling I got walking through the other areas was so different, especially at night. Don't miss out on that ;)

Thanks for the family comments! You're too sweet. Also thank you for all your insight, your encouragement and belief in CSR comes out in your posts and was helpful in feeling confident about choosing CSR this trip!:hug:

We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED CSR!! :love:

I have to beg you to try one of the other 2 areas....you are missing out and I know you KNOW CSR....... just the feeling I got walking through the other areas was so different, especially at night. Don't miss out on that ;)

Thanks for the family comments! You're too sweet. Also thank you for all your insight, your encouragement and belief in CSR comes out in your posts and was helpful in feeling confident about choosing CSR this trip!:hug:

Thank you for the kind words--I appreciate it more than you know.

Oh we are definitely going to try one of the others--I just don't know which one now after your pics of the Ranchos section. I think we'll go with whichever they give us this trip--Ranchos or Cabanas and then try the other one next year. Thanks again.

DisneyAug2009131.jpg

Our 2009 Christmas Card!
DisneyAug2009140.jpg

Love your xmas card photo, really sweet picture of your family. :lovestruc

Also, is that the quiet pool at the Ranchos? It looks really nice.

WOW, lots of good shots...ok...after looking at ALL 48 pages I only found one shot of the gym...Any help from out there? Photos or good discriptions?

Love your xmas card photo, really sweet picture of your family. :lovestruc

Also, is that the quiet pool at the Ranchos? It looks really nice.

Thanks VICB!... I love being able to add a piece of Disney to our Christmas Greetings! I think we will go with the Feliz Navidad theme this year:dance3:

Yes. That is the quiet pool for Ranchos...Right next to 6B and 7B...it was nice to choose between that pool or the main pool...they are both RIGHT THERE!

Thanks again!

Yes. That is the quiet pool for Ranchos...Right next to 6B and 7B...it was nice to choose between that pool or the main pool...they are both RIGHT THERE!!

Hello, I hope you can help me!!! :flower3: Can you tell me which did you prefer, CSR or CBR? Or did you like your split stay? I can't get CSR all four nights (we are taking a mini trip in just a few weeks!) but I can get and am booked into CBR the whole time... I CAN get CSR for three of the four and CBR for one, or two and two... did you do a split stay on purpose?

Can you tell me which you would do again? I also wondered how your day between resorts (checkin/checkout day) worked out.... I would really really appreciate anything you can tell me, it looks like your experience would help clear up these questions for me!! We have two boys, 4 and 7 so it is the four of us... THANKS!!:thumbsup2

Hello, I hope you can help me!!! :flower3: Can you tell me which did you prefer, CSR or CBR? Or did you like your split stay? I can't get CSR all four nights (we are taking a mini trip in just a few weeks!) but I can get and am booked into CBR the whole time... I CAN get CSR for three of the four and CBR for one, or two and two... did you do a split stay on purpose?

Can you tell me which you would do again? I also wondered how your day between resorts (checkin/checkout day) worked out.... I would really really appreciate anything you can tell me, it looks like your experience would help clear up these questions for me!! We have two boys, 4 and 7 so it is the four of us... THANKS!!:thumbsup2

Hey Happydog!

I hope I can help :dance3:

Yes, I did a split stay on purpose(3 days CBR and 8 days CSR:yay:)...Free dining did not start until the 16th but I had plane tickets cheap leaving the 13th so I decided to try CBR for those extra days....We did not have park tickets for the time at CBR, we were really there to enjoy the resort. It was a beautiful place (we stayed in Aruba bldg 51) and the rooms were nice but I have to say...I would go back to CSR if I had to choose one for my entire stay.
Now, you are faced with an entire stay at CBR or a split stay with CSR? I would do the split stay as long as you are not trying to cram a bunch of stuff in on your trip....while the day of transfer was not hard at all (bell services came right at the scheduled time and got our bags to us later in the day...even took over my 3 cases of water :woohoo: )...It does take time the night before to pack everything up again and get it ready to move then unpack once your stuff gets there...it eats up time.
My girls loved the pool at CBR and thought the food court was fun but I have to say they would want to go back to CSR over CBR....they LOVED the beds, the cool doors and just the rooms in general at CSR...they also would not stop climbing on the large rocks in the Ranchos area...they found fun everywhere....where as CBR, the fun was either the beach or the pool. I have to say the FEEL of CSR made me feel like I was back in a Deluxe...it does have that feel compared to the Nemo theme at CBR.

See, I knew I would not be much help:rotfl2:

After reading your question one more time I would say go with CBR, it is a fun/wonderful resort....I would save CSR for time when you can stay the entire time and enjoy it to the fullest. You are doing just a mini trip and with 4 days, dont interrupt it with a move. Enjoy CBR (and you will!), and just make CSR an excuse to go back soon! :laughing:

Thanks for asking my thoughts...hope you find something useful in my babble;)
~Stephanie

Hey Happydog!

I hope I can help :dance3:

Yes, I did a split stay on purpose(3 days CBR and 8 days CSR:yay:)...Free dining did not start until the 16th but I had plane tickets cheap leaving the 13th so I decided to try CBR for those extra days....We did not have park tickets for the time at CBR, we were really there to enjoy the resort. It was a beautiful place (we stayed in Aruba bldg 51) and the rooms were nice but I have to say...I would go back to CSR if I had to choose one for my entire stay.
Now, you are faced with an entire stay at CBR or a split stay with CSR? I would do the split stay as long as you are not trying to cram a bunch of stuff in on your trip....while the day of transfer was not hard at all (bell services came right at the scheduled time and got our bags to us later in the day...even took over my 3 cases of water :woohoo: )...It does take time the night before to pack everything up again and get it ready to move then unpack once your stuff gets there...it eats up time.
My girls loved the pool at CBR and thought the food court was fun but I have to say they would want to go back to CSR over CBR....they LOVED the beds, the cool doors and just the rooms in general at CSR...they also would not stop climbing on the large rocks in the Ranchos area...they found fun everywhere....where as CBR, the fun was either the beach or the pool. I have to say the FEEL of CSR made me feel like I was back in a Deluxe...it does have that feel compared to the Nemo theme at CBR.

See, I knew I would not be much help:rotfl2:

After reading your question one more time I would say go with CBR, it is a fun/wonderful resort....I would save CSR for time when you can stay the entire time and enjoy it to the fullest. You are doing just a mini trip and with 4 days, dont interrupt it with a move. Enjoy CBR (and you will!), and just make CSR an excuse to go back soon! :laughing:

Thanks for asking my thoughts...hope you find something useful in my babble;)
~Stephanie

Hi and thanks! You did help me, and we were able to get CBR for the whole stay so we decided to go with that. My DH loved the interiors of CSR, but we couldn't get the one night, and he didn't want to lose the time like you were saying on a "moving" day -- so while the room decor is not the same, the pool area will make it worth it to us in the end... We have never stayed at a moderate resort, I am anxious to try this one out! And then maybe next time CSR! We are just making a quick trip, we have a Christmas week already planned.. so this was a surprise!

Thanks for the feedback and your vacation looks like it was fabulous! :thumbsup2

Here are some from our recent trip; for the first time in eight stays we stayed somewhere other than the Casitas -- we were in Cabanas 9A in a corner room.

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

I have enjoyed looking at all of the pictures and it makes me very excited about our upcoming trip. :woohoo: This will be our first time staying at CSR. It looks absolutely beautiful.

Does anyone know if all of the rooms have been refurbished at this point? I thought I had read somewhere that by Oct 1 they would be. My other question..In rooms with 2 beds are they all queen? If not which type of room should I request to get queen sized beds? It would be nice to have a bit more room for sleeping.

Thanks so much!!!
Darlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter