• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I would like to order...

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
....sunny skies and about a high of 75ºF for May 1st through the 7th. And please hold the showers and cold temps. Thank you. ;)

loveair.gif

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Yeah, you and me BOTH, Tia! Sheesh, was in the 80s in Florida last week and I come home to the 50s and HAIL yesterday! At least the sun is out today but it's still way too cool for me, I'm sitting here in a sweatshirt and jeans. I'm hoping for some warmer temps and sunshine for you too! :D

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

I am hoping for beautiful weather also. We are going May 3-8th. I have not been to Disneyland in such a long time, we are so excited!!!

October 1997 - Caribbean Beach
August 1998 - Coronado Springs
October 1999 - Villa at the Institute
September 2000 - Disney Institute
May 2001 - Awaiting Disneyland and DCA

Yeah, it is really cold today, I heard that on the East Coast theyve got a heat wave going on and were stuck with this =( it should be the other way around =), anyways im not really liking the weather right now but last night I did see some lightning so that was kinda cool (lightning is kinda rare in So. Cal.)

We will be in DL/DCA May 3-8 also! I am watching the weather already and crossing my fingers for sunshine. It's cold and rainy here in Oregon and we would like to escape these "Spring Showers" for awhile. :cool:

Hi Mal. :)

We should try to meet while we're there. If you are interested, just e-mail me and we can make arrangements. :)

If nothing else, be looking for a family of 5 wearing <font color=green>Lime Green Ribbons</font> :D

loveair.gif

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Aloha Tia,
We would be able to grant your wishes here and throw in Lei Day too... :D
Donna

Aloha Donna.

((whispering...I thought you may have found yourself another site to live on 'cause I haven't seen you around...glad you're here. ;) ))

I really, really miss Lei Day...those school 'pagents' were so darn cute! :) I'll have to schedule a trip to Hawaii next year. :D

loveair.gif

I have been lurking here... :cool:
Have been spending alot of time on the Universal board. It has been less than a month since we returned from our trip to Vegas (came out ahead) and WDW and USO. :)

Aloha Airlines just announced service from Maui and Honolulu to the Orange County airport! It is supposed to be closer to DL??? Maybe we should plan to check out the new park? ;)

Aloha,
Donna

Thanks luvdsny, meeting up would be fun! I'll
e-mail you later. As for the ribbons, I'll be heading to the craft store to find something in lime green. We'll be on the lookout for others wearing the green.

Hey Donna...I think I'm sensing another trip/vacation for you guys!!! :D :) Came out ahead??? I didn't realize that was possible...LOL :D

Great Mal! :) :) :)

Tia

loveair.gif

Um, yoohoo, I don't mean to be 'picky' :rolleyes: but I ordered a high of 75º, not 85º :eek:

I'm going to have to go shopping for more SHORTS outfits. :D

con1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter