I work for Universal Parks & Resorts, feel free to ask me anything

Loveuniversalalways

Earning My Ears
I work in the UK as a publicity manager for Universal Parks And Resorts. I handle press, publicity and PR in the UK and Ireland for Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood and all the other Universal Destinations in Asia. Feel free to ask me anything.

Reactions: NVF
Welcome!!!!:flower3:

I do have a question.....if you have information regarding this scenario...
It seems to be conflicting information circulating regarding park entry when the parks hit capacity.

Are resort guests allowed to enter a park when it reaches capacity?
Or are resort guests only given priority for re-entry when parks reach capacity?

Welcome!!!!:flower3:

I do have a question.....if you have information regarding this scenario...
It seems to be conflicting information circulating regarding park entry when the parks hit capacity.

Are resort guests allowed to enter a park when it reaches capacity?
Or are resort guests only given priority for re-entry when parks reach capacity?
Hi,

Even if our parks reach capacity, on-site hotel guests will still be admitted.

Hi,

Even if our parks reach capacity, on-site hotel guests will still be admitted.
Hope that means they are limiting capacity to a point that on-site guests can still be admitted safely. Meaning if 20k guests can be in the park and hotel capacity is 2k they cap admittance at 18k to allow for the extra 2k of on-site guests.

hey,

can I ask what the latest news is on poseidon's fury?. is it going to re-open, or is it going to be replaced?

also, what are you going to use to put in place of the barney show

I asked on the Universal board, but if you know the best dairy and tree nut free options (they have to both - coconut okay) at each restaurant in Citywalk and the Orlando parks, I'd appreciate it.

Heck, if you had them, I'd just take allergy menus for Mythos, Lombardi's, Cowfish, Antojitos, and Vivo's (my 5 current reservations). In fact, if you could put a bug in corporate's ear to push for allergy menus for the top 8 allergies, that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

how do minons keep their costume clean on meet and greets...surely a lot of hugging goes on....on the VEgas strip they are really dirty.

Can you point me toward a ”Universal Hollywood for Newbies” and specific information for how the park looks with the reopening? We are contemplating a day there while we are in CA. We’ve been to the Orlando parks a few times. Looking to figure out the tips and tricks for the CA version. Thanks!

We are a family of 6. If only 4 people are interested in the Military Freedom Pass but later the other two decided to get them after we have purchased the initial 4, can we buy them on a different date?

Can you point me toward a ”Universal Hollywood for Newbies” and specific information for how the park looks with the reopening? We are contemplating a day there while we are in CA. We’ve been to the Orlando parks a few times. Looking to figure out the tips and tricks for the CA version. Thanks!
Universal Hollywood has its own disboards section
Check that forum for help

Person that created this thread in February, has not been back here since their first post

Universal Hollywood has its own disboards section
Check that forum for help

Person that created this thread in February, has not been back here since their first post
Thanks! I must have missed that section on Disboards. Off to explore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter