I WON!! Thinking about going to DL!

That's great news! I think it's fun to travel to California, it's such a beautiful state. Congratulations!

Midnightred

I won't get all of the Disney info for another week or so. It's the same package prize as the OMDD, so it looks like we could travel June 1 2012 to June 1 2013. I'm not sure.

We're going down to WDW in the fall for a few weeks and DH's boss won't let him take off again probably until after the new year. We're thinking about Feb. or May. :rotfl: I'm sure all of his co-workers keep thinking "She's dragging him off to Disney again!" But it's a DIFFERENT Disney! :rotfl::rotfl::lmao:

I'm still so excited!

I won't get all of the Disney info for another week or so. It's the same package prize as the OMDD, so it looks like we could travel June 1 2012 to June 1 2013. I'm not sure.

We're going down to WDW in the fall for a few weeks and DH's boss won't let him take off again probably until after the new year. We're thinking about Feb. or May. :rotfl: I'm sure all of his co-workers keep thinking "She's dragging him off to Disney again!" But it's a DIFFERENT Disney! :rotfl::rotfl::lmao:

I'm still so excited!

CONGRATS!!! :worship: Right now in Disneyland its not very crowded at all. Since its off peak you probably wont have as much crowds to deal with in the new Carsland area in CA Adv. The only trade off is the possiblity of rain.
I was going to suggest Sept before Halloween officially starts but since you are doing WDW looks like thats not an option.
Have fun whenver you decide to go and keep us posted! :surfweb:

OP here! :flower3:

Thanks for all the congrats and kind words.

DH and I have decided to select..... DISNEYLAND!

I spent 2 hours at B&N today going through the DL books they had and it just seems like it would be a blast! We're supposed to hear from Disney in the next week or two, so I'm trying to figure out when we should go now. :rotfl: The agony of planning a free trip. :rotfl:

Any suggestions on when we should go?

CONGRATULATIONS! I think you made the right choice! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter