• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Won Something!!

Mom2Madi

Mouseketeer
I had a box delivered last week - it was a nice plush Minnie Mouse - 2nd prize in the Pinapalooza Contest! It was a nice surprise, but for the life of me I don't remember entering one called Pinapalooza! Oh well, Minnie has a new home anyway!

Melissa
(Mom2Madi)

I'll bet you entered online somewhere. I have the same problem with entering contests. I must enter a dozen or so contests a week on line. Do you think I can remember what I entered, of course not! :teeth: :confused3 :p

Only problem is, I haven't won anything yet!

I won the same thing. I barely remember the contest and I don't remember what the grand prize was but Minnie sure is cute.

Mom2Madi said:
I had a box delivered last week - it was a nice plush Minnie Mouse - 2nd prize in the Pinapalooza Contest! It was a nice surprise, but for the life of me I don't remember entering one called Pinapalooza! Oh well, Minnie has a new home anyway!

Melissa
(Mom2Madi)

Congrats! That makes three of us who have won the Minnie who don't remember entering the contest! :confused3

Congratulations to all who won!! Isn't it great to get an unexpected gift? Keep sweeping!!! Annmarie

Cool! I enter tons of contests online too, and often forget about them. I think it makes the win even more special when it is a complete surprise.

Congratulations!

I won second prize an Adventure Kit that includes 4 free admission passes to any Busch Gardens/SeaWorld park, $25 gift check, a FujiFilm Quicksnap camera, 4-pk Fuji film and photo paper.

Here is a link to this one:

http://www.winadventure.com/win.cfm?page=

You can enter once per day until June 30, 2005. It is an instant win sweeps. Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter