I won an iPad!

QVCshopper

DIS Veteran
Wanted an iPad, but didn't want to buy it (I'm a budget board gal after all), so I set off to win one. I found a local competition that seemed easy; all you had to do was register, sit at your computer all day, and answer a question when it popped up in Twitter or FB. I was planning to stay home yesterday anyway, so it seemed like a good option. Anyway, got the call that I won, so it was worth the effort. My DD won an American Girl doll earlier this year, so I think we'll keep entering contests. We've entered a few for a Disney cruise, but no luck there yet, but I'm not complaining!

Anyway, now I have to find out more about iPads. I've never even had an iPod or smart phone of any kind.

party: Whoa! Those are two *very* nice things to win. Where did your DD win the AG doll?

She won Rebecca (and accessories) in the AG Fashion Show's raffel. We went in early March as a special treat b/c we thought she needed a 2nd tonsillectomy and I splurged on raffel tickets. Well worth it! Of course, she thinks she will win again if we go next year. LOL!

Thanks for the congrats; I'm sure I will love the iPad. I even have some iTunes gift cards I picked up at Target on sale. Now to open the box and download...

Wanted an iPad, but didn't want to buy it (I'm a budget board gal after all), so I set off to win one. I found a local competition that seemed easy; all you had to do was register, sit at your computer all day, and answer a question when it popped up in Twitter or FB. I was planning to stay home yesterday anyway, so it seemed like a good option. Anyway, got the call that I won, so it was worth the effort. My DD won an American Girl doll earlier this year, so I think we'll keep entering contests. We've entered a few for a Disney cruise, but no luck there yet, but I'm not complaining!

Anyway, now I have to find out more about iPads. I've never even had an iPod or smart phone of any kind.

what a nice Christmas gift for yourself! Congratulations:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter