I will order and review for you, live!!!

Lovin your reviews & videos! That's one creative DH you have there.
For RR, how about the Shepherds Pie - & that Donbrody Kiss sounds awesome!
Drat! I just realized it already after 9:30 PM & you've undoubtedly already eaten. Oh well - I'm really enjoying this all the same.:thumbsup2

Lovin your reviews & videos! That's one creative DH you have there.
For RR, how about the Shepherds Pie - & that Donbrody Kiss sounds awesome!
Drat! I just realized it already after 9:30 PM & you've undoubtedly already eaten. Oh well - I'm really enjoying this all the same.:thumbsup2

LOL! No worries, we did get the Donbrody Kiss!

Where to next?

The Captain's Grille at The Yacht Club!

Well I know what I am ordering when we go to Cap'ts Grill , Grilled NY Strip gets my vote

Lump Crab Cake - with house-made Tartar Sauce $11.49

Market Fish - with seasonal accompaniments Market Price

Key Lime tart

All I can say is YUMMY!!! This is so much fun. My vote for tonight is Rosemary Brined Pork Chop...I have eaten here a few times and this is something I have never tried. would love to see how it is. Ended with A Sweet Ending to Your Celebration... Chocolate Profiterole ...just sounds so good...drooling thinking about it (I have never had it because I always get the key lime pie)

Hmmm, bread & butter pudding. Can't wait for our Aug hol. For Cpt. Grill i'd choose steak & apple tart. This is so much fun, thank you.

I missed yesterday...:mad: Work can get in the way of the Dis Boards!!:rotfl:

Captains Grill~Baked Scallops or Lump Crab cakes

Dessert~Double Chocolate Cheese Cake

Can you tell I don't like beef that often....

Have a great Disney Day!!!

So sorry your DH did not enjoy his meal at RR, I think my DH would agree with your DH he would not care for his meal being drizzled with a pesto.

I had a ADR here and cancelled it, see if DH wants to add it back on after seeing your review

Great Job :thumbsup2

Love the live reviews!

Captain's Grille:
Lump Crab Cake
Stone-Ground Mustard-Rubbed New York Strip
Chocolate Profiterole

You CAN make the Guinness reduction. We (well my dh :thumbsup2 ) has made it at home a few times since we tried it there. It is a little time consuming though as you really can't walk away from it.

Raglan Road Guinness Dipping Sauce
1 3/4 cup Guinness
1 3/4 cup sugar
In a medium sized pot combine the Guinness and sugar, simmer on low for approximately an hour. This mixture will reduce by at half if not more. The more this reduces the better, as you will end up with a tangy sauce. Do not walk away while this is cooking, it will bubble up while cooking, and you need to stir it from time to time so it does not bubble over the stove. Let the sauce cool to room temperature before serving. When you are ready to serve the sauce place equal amounts of the reduction and olive oil (you do not need to use extra virgin, in fact, don’t, the flavor won’t right). Dip pieces of bread into the reduction and enjoy.

Wow, Raglan Road does proper bacon with their mixed grill! That's one thing I always miss about breakfasts in America, everywhere serves those thin frazzled strips of overcooked streaky bacon.

Andre

Well, you've managed to get me to come out of lurking and reading food reviews and actually post! :goodvibes

This is an awesome idea, and your videos and photography are fantastic! I hope you guys are having a good time in WDW.

For Captain's Grille, anything fish and for dessert, Disney's menu has a cherry-blueberry pie on it that sounds veryyyyy delicious.

We are eating at Captins for Valentine's ask them if they will have a special that night. :)

How about the Ribeye and the Apple Tart :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter