• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I will be attending College...

StitchGirl88

<font color=deeppink>Loves Disney!<br><font color=
this Fall. And I was woundering how long untill everyone applied for the College Program? Like did you start the first year or did you wait till your 2nd or more year in College? And can you apply more that once ex. say I do the college program my 2nd year in college can I do it again my 3rd year too? Thank you.

I waited til being a senior, but not for any particular reason related to waiting, just because that's how it worked out. And yes, you can do the CP more than once as long as you are "good" your first time.

I did it second semester of my sophomore year and I thought that was a good time...I was not 21 yet (believe me, that can make your experience COMPLETELY different!) and I also not very far into classes for my major at school. The timing seemed just right. :)

sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone but thanks for returning my questions. I am debating on doing the CP when i go to college.

I've decided to do it but I'm not exactly sure when
I know with the number of credits i'm taking per semester and how many my major needs to graduate i'm on track for a 9 semester (4.5yr) degree... So if I do the college program I can graduate in spring in nice weather outdoors when it's actually light out and not snowing/sleeting/whatever...
I would do the CP before my senior year but I still have to plan ahead to see if I can get the hard classes out of the way taking summer semester or just leave my easy credits for the last semester and do the CP in the fall, go back and take the easy ones then graduate in May of 2010...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter