I was wondering if they still...

No more steel drum band, and limited if not done at all "If I Were Not Upon the Sea" skits.
The steel drum band was great. I miss the days pre-jumbotron. I like the jumbotron, but the playlist they had for deck nine was so fun for dancing.

Can you still buy a propeller clock? I was pregnant, but I hadn't told anyone yet. I went into hysterical crying over breaking it. My mom thought I lost my mind, but my husband who knew I was pregnant, thought it was hilarious. It's been about 8 years, but I kept saying I was going to get another.

They also do not have the chest in the room, at least on the Fantasy as of last week. We had a table like what's on the Magic and Wonder. I missed that storage space!
That will be a big disappointment. I always filled that with stuff to store. We had one on our cruise in May.

No more pretzels available from the pizza place on deck 9. At least not when we were on the Wonder last Dec. We were very sad about that!

Also no more plastic straws (they have the paper ones now.)

Same for the Fantasy - we asked on our April/May cruise and they said no. They used to do them 1 day during our past Fantasy cruises.

No more late evening chocolate dessert buffet. ☹

Now you have the Pirate Buffet - so you leave your late dinner seating and an hour later go stuff your face again. :sad2: I never bother going - too soon after dinner. I liked the old Midnight dessert ones. Gave you time to digest at least a little bit.

No more pretzels available from the pizza place on deck 9. At least not when we were on the Wonder last Dec. We were very sad about that!

Also no more plastic straws (they have the paper ones now.)

This one made me sad. Didn't know they existed, found on a cruise, and the next time they were done. The sweet pretzels were delicious.

Serenity Bay actually being serene, no lifeguard at all let alone one on a jet ski zipping back and forth yelling at people to move closer to shore. Also the entire beach was usable not just the portion that's roped off now.

The ESPN Zone in the stack on the Magic, only got up there once on my first cruise in 2002, was a great spot to have a drink and watch the water.

Are the pretzels really gone? Last cruise (2018), they were available on sea days. Man, those were yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter