I was THE NEXT ONE IN LINE AND....

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Lost my connection! I waited for 45 mins - 650 people - I was behind ONE person and lost my connection!!! I just can't believe it!

three ppl away... asked the host why not more rooms. she did not answer.. then i lost connection after waiting an hour.....

i have been next in line for 3 minutes..... is that bad....i have waited through 599 ppl... this cant be happening...

:badpc: Waited in the Castle Forecourt,VMK staff came I lined up and lost connection. :badpc:

I waited through 650 people TWICE and both times I got into the VMK Prize Machine room, and crashed before I could spin. WHY do I do this to myself?

I made it through with a mule, but wanted to try it with Jellyrolls. Got in the room. Watched VMK_Annie disappear. She came back a few minutes later. And then I crashed. Got back in line, and have been stuck at number 4 for 10 minutes. Guess I'm crashed.

This is ridiculous!

Lollipop's Mom said:
Lost my connection! I waited for 45 mins - 650 people - I was behind ONE person and lost my connection!!! I just can't believe it!

Lollipop's Mom, that happened to my DS6. :( Try explaining that he has to do it all over again :guilty:

Tishke said:
Lollipop's Mom, that happened to my DS6. :( Try explaining that he has to do it all over again :guilty:

yep how do you explain it to the kids- I mean it is frustrating for me- but if I don't get in- oh well. My kids sat and waited and lost connection and then one finally got in only to lose connection when they get into the room

The tears were there- they are outside playing now though and won't try again

Edited to add:
I just made it in the room and then lost connection 2nd in line- you would think how empty the room is would be a hint that most are not staying online for the queue.

I am currently back in line on dh computer and am 584- and I am muling on my computer- one mule for each costume- lol

It is very frustrating!! I just got into the room and lost connection. When I got in there, 3 people were just standing there and not moving up into the gold bars, and I said "please move up" and then I lost my connection. Why not just boot these people and make room for others?

Lollipop's Mom said:
It is very frustrating!! I just got into the room and lost connection. When I got in there, 3 people were just standing there and not moving up into the gold bars, and I said "please move up" and then I lost my connection. Why not just boot these people and make room for others?

Actually, they may have been disconnected themselves. i have noticed that when one of my characters has been disconnected, and I log back in as a different character, my first character is often still where they crashed. It is odd to see yourself there when you know you are gone. But if I click on my crashed character, all her info comes up.

Me too :( I was in the room, the first time, in line, and crashed. The 2nd time I was at the machine, ready to give it a spin, and it crashed on me. Boo hoo - I know it's just a game, but I've wasted so much time on this today UGH :confused3 Thankfully, my DS8 was able to get in and play (after one crash) - he got 200 credits.

same thing is happening to me, I have been on it since 10 am this morning....wait for hour to get thru line then from 2 people to in the room each time I get disconnected and the same is happening in the court yard....
now I know alot of people are doing their mules but please let some of us get one character thru....this is just not right, last time I went thru the maze got to second room and got disconnected but it wipe out my soundwave and took 2 full days to get things working again.......so I got nothing then and looks like I will get nothing now....how sad :badpc:

After waiting all day long, crashing over and over, I finally made it in and was next to spin and then..................boom!

Ugh!

used four characters at the same time figuring at least one would have a chance and well they all got close to the room and disconnected, i tried this about 30 times and hours and hours later still trying

Yeah, same here, I was in the room and it crashed, then I was moving up to the machine and I crashed!!!!!! :confused3

Yep...crashed 3 more times as soon as I go into the room. Grrrrrrrrr what a scam!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter