I was REALLY hoping for 'Free Dining' its not offered to the Animation Resort...

I checked yesterday and AoA does have FD - I did not see it available for the Little Mermaid rooms but the suites were all available (I checked a few different dates) :thumbsup2

We booked free dining at AOA Little Mermaid room. When we booked there were also suites available for FD. Keep checking back-only so many rooms are set aside for FD and they may become available again with people switching resorts.

It's brand new so a lot of people want to stay there. Disney knows it'll book up without having to offer a discount. On top of that, I don't think family suites are ever included in free dining are they?

We stayed in the ASMU suites with free dining a couple years ago. It was awesome. They include them sometimes and not sometimes. I'm sure it depends on if they need to or not to bring extra people in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter