I was just able to book 7 nights Grand Californian

australiankaren

I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DV
How excited am I:banana:

7 nights in febuary....one more night to book & I am a happy little Aussie:cloud9::cloud9:

Just needed to share:cheer2:

That's great! Now you can have fun planning. :teeth:

Congrats I have seen pictures and it looks amazing :goodvibes. We are wanting to book at the GCV for our June 2013 stay (still have a while until the 7 month mark) and am kind of worried if we are going to get it or not. This will be our first time going to DLR, so we are crossing our fingers that we get it when the time comes.

It is amazing, I've stayed at the villas once and 3 times in the hotel. I'm so excited for the end of September, 6 nights in a studio, made res at exactly 7 months (8:00am online). We just decided to stay an extra night to attend the first MNSSHP (9/28), I'm waitlisted for that night, we have a cash res at PPH as a backup. I'm really not too hopeful, it was about 3 months before.

It is amazing, I've stayed at the villas once and 3 times in the hotel. I'm so excited for the end of September, 6 nights in a studio, made res at exactly 7 months (8:00am online). We just decided to stay an extra night to attend the first MNSSHP (9/28), I'm waitlisted for that night, we have a cash res at PPH as a backup. I'm really not too hopeful, it was about 3 months before.

I'm so glad i'm not the only one who gets all excited when i get a booking done......:banana::banana:

I have to plot and scheme for so long to work out when we are travelling etc...so the wait til 7 months out kills me.

So glad its over and we can enjoy our first visit to DL and GCV......:dance3::dance3:

Glad to hear that you got what you were after! We stayed for 6 nights in July 2011 and absolutely loved it. The resort has a really quality feel about it, possibly more so than most of the WDW resorts.

We are hoping to get 7 nights from 15th Feb 2013 for VGC and I've been checking nearly everyday for the days leading up to it. All showing full availability but I'm worried as our dates fall over President's Day in the US.

Flights are booked, so fingers crossed we get all seven nights even if it means split stay between studio and 1 bedroom.

Congratulations getting 7 nights at VGC! I can see why you're dancing. I hope you get the 8th night too.

Congratulations getting 7 nights at VGC! I can see why you're dancing. I hope you get the 8th night too.

we got the 8th night, no problems :woohoo:....although i did chat to a grumpy member services girl when i booked the 8th night...didnt feel the magic....oh well, maybe she wasnt feeling too good or had a bad day.....

i'm surprised how available the studios are for that period, I thought I would have to waitlist..I even had Hojo's on my standby to do list. I have read how hard it is to get in, I lost sleep worrying about it..:eek:

so just counting down now...211 sleeps to go:yay:

Happy for you! You will have a great time.....beautiful resort and of course, the 'original' park.:)

DebbieB, I notice you said you booked online at 8am and you are from PA. Was that EST? I am looking to book a 2br for 6 nights in mid-April next year and this gives me hope (I'm from PA, too). So happy for you and good luck with the extra night.

OP, congratulations! Hope you get that extra night, too!:)

That's great. Gives me hope that my next trip down to DL I'll have a chance at getting into the Grand California.

We are booked for the first week in November for 4 days. We wanted to do some other activities around SoCal, so decided to spend a few days elsewhere. I am starting to wonder if a full week at VGC would of been the way to go.

We are so excited to go to DLR and VGC, hope you have a wonderful time and it feels like such a score when you get VGC at 7 months!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter