I was feeling inspired...

I'll let you know what I think as soon as I wipe the tears from my eyes. Well done, my friend, well done. Thank you.

I found it very touching.

From a critical standpoint, I thought the slideshow was a little too fast. I needed more time to read and absorb the words.

That was great, Conck. It looked as though you've been making videos for a while. :thumbsup2

ConcK. Wow. :hug:

Thank you for making and sharing this video with us. I didn't find the slides too fast. I dislike it when slides are too slow, so they were at a perfect speed for me.

Please make more, ok? No matter how hard it was to watch, we need more like this. :hug:

I preferred the second. I thought the speed was perfect. Maybe I'm "slower" but I like to look into the eyes of the people lost and give them a thought. I don't know if that sounds stupid, but I hope you know what I mean.

It's great, Conc. Thanks for sharing it. :goodvibes

That was outstanding.

Very well done David!

I agree, we need more videos like this - so get crackin'!

So well done Conck!! Thank you...thank you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter