• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I was born and raised in............

Born and raised in New Jersey. I moved to PA in 2004 and then Florida in 2005. Love it here, couldn't pay me to move back up North.

Born in Maine (3 years)

Raised in Maryland (15 years)

Back to Maine (35 years)

Now in Arizona (4 years) :cool1:

Toledo, Ohio

Same here!
Born and raised in Toledo - lived there until I was 25 then to Maumee, Ohio for a few years and then onto Jerusalem Twp. which is only about 25-30 minutes from where I grew up in Toledo (my parents are still in the same house we moved into when I was 3 although they are trying to sell it and finally move out of the city!)

Born in Spain. Moved to Bayonne, NJ when I was 10. Talk about culture shock. We now live outside of Princeton NJ.

Born in Newport, RI. Raised in Southeastern MA. Have lived in Bergen County NJ for the past 20 years.

But you can't take the New England out of the girl raised there. Go Sox!:cool1:

karenos;)

Another Michigander here! Born and raised in Troy, MI. I have lived in Utica and Warren and for the last 11 years I've lived just outside of Port Huron, MI. I don't think I will ever leave although I would like to :-)

Phoenix, Arizona

I have only lived here. When I married at 18 we bought a new home about 10 minutes from where I lived as a pre teen/teen (and where my parents still live now). No desire to move anywhere else.

Another Michigander here! Born and raised in Troy, MI. I have lived in Utica and Warren and for the last 11 years I've lived just outside of Port Huron, MI. I don't think I will ever leave although I would like to :-)

That's how I feel about it too at times! :lmao:

I'll be up in your neck of the woods on Saturday because PH has a great farmer's market, way better than our small town market which is a little ironic since we're surrounded by farms!

Born and raised in Indiana.

Moved to Michigan 18 years ago.

Born in Rockmart, Ga. Lived there til I was 9 years old, then we moved to "town"
(Atlanta area). Lived a while in Houston while I was married. Now in the 'burbs of Atlanta.

Born in Detroit, raised in Clawson, MI, live in Royal Oak....love my home state!

Born in Broken Arrow, OK:wave2:
Moved to TX the morning after high school graduation, never looked back!!!!:cool2::rotfl2:

SE Michigan. Still here. Since there seem to be a bunch of Michiganders on this thread I'll clarify. I grew up "Downriver", I'm now living a bit south of Flint.

Georgia
Lived in Orlando/Kissimmee for 4 years
Then Cape Hatteras, NC for the 30 longest days of my life.
Moved back to GA in `94 and expect to be here the rest of my life.
Unless I win a lottry big enough to buy 210 Elizabeth St Key West.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter