• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I was banned!!!

Mommyotter

Earning My Ears
It started out a wonderful day... went logged on to VMK did my visiting with the characters logged a few points, played a song on Dance Party... Noticed that OutofMyMind became a Community Leader... sent a note saying congrats... played a game of Pirates ... and Won... Checked out Pixie Bellas room... went looking in the shops for new stuff... then out of the blue.....

BANG!!! a window pops up that Ive been banned! :confused3 for giving personal info or saying things inappropriate...

Like what did I do?!! :earseek:

I sent a email to them asking what I did... like how can you punish someone if you dont know what you said or did... cause Ive always tryed to be on the up and up and looking out for others and reporting those little brats that dont! lol

And to top it off I couldnt even get on yesterday!

Ive got major hurt feelings right now! :guilty:

Oh NO! I hope you get back in!
I got a warning because I was in a room with someone who said something.
Thought that was weird.
:confused3

it is strange

i got two warnings today and i thought it was because i said about my homework from yesterday and because i said my foot doens't look nice (as i got it caught under the door and some of the skin came off well my toe anyway)

but now you say it was because you someone else i guess they are giving room warnings now

Nope no warning nothing...

Its like your mom coming up to you slapping you and walking away!

I have shockwave problems and am unable to scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Thus am unable to type, get into anything at the bottom of the game.

I was walking through vmk (which takes forever) to get my character points. When I recieved a pop-up.

I was banned for 24 hrs for asking or giving personal info. :confused3

I have not been able to type since I first logged and said good morning.

I think VMK is having huge problem and randomly banning people. I did write to VMK to complain. In order to break their value rules I would have needed the ability to type. :confused3

Don't take it personally they are having software problems. E mail your concerns and it should be cleared up with in 48 hours.

I have been Un Banned. They must have realised their mistake.

I still can not type or access the bottom of the game but at least I can enter.

Oh My!!!

Like that theya re having program problems is a releif! NOT

:grouphug: so sorry that this happened to you. I really do hope you can get it straightened out...how long was your ban?

I will not be playing Maltoo for the rest of the day not chancing that after totally losing her account yesterday that was bad enough do not want to add a ban to it also.

Mal

I received a message from VMK saying my ban was an accident and my CL statis is OK.

Although they said I was banned for 24 hours. The ban lasted about an hr. before they realised it was an accident.

I haven't seen something with this many gaping holes in it since Windows first came out. Maybe instead of coming up with new stuff to pass out for the next useless event, the VMK developers could make the product work at least some of the time?

My bug list is up to 63 things now (mostly room issues).

I have had 4 fixed since day 1. That's right 4

It's an embarrassment both for Disney and for Sulake.

Well I was banned for 24 hours at about 10:00PST. I tried to log in again about 30 min later, and was told again I was banned.... :headache: :mad:

After reading your posts I tried again at 12:30 and YEAH!!! :cool1: :cheer2: it let me on!

Although, like always.... I never received a reply from VMK stating anything.

Im telling ya I had big time "boo boo lip" :sad1: about this!

Thanks for all the love and support.

I am so glad you had your ban reversed and I agree with Webmaster Cricket they really need to work on the programming glitches!

Mal

Actualy, my post was meant for a different thread, but I suppose it applies here too which also says some thing ;)

I have had enough!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry, but I'm just nervous by these so-called "VMK thought patrol" officers randomly banning people for no good reason. I find such bans to be insults to players, and they should have every right to send their complaints to the VMK website, including the consequence that they will stop playing VMK permanently if the game doesn't shape up.

I hope I've made my point at 3 minutes to 6:00 in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter