I want to ******* this but it won't let me

Steve Hurley

<font color=deeppink>A Fan of the TAG FAIRY<font c
What o long strange trip its been to get back on the CB since I was last able to participate on 8/19!!!

1st: My son's college freind thought it would be funny to fry my hard drive with that new virus. Son learned that it is not wise to shut down Norton's becauser the scans bothered him.

2nd: Hard drive fixed (thank you next door neighbor computer guy) but had to get DS & DD off to college in the same week (I need a drink...never mind theres one)

3rd: Go back to work and find out I need to be in Seattle and Sacramento and need to leave that afternoon.

4th: Just arrived home after flying and sitting (mostly sitting at a Gate in Denver...thank you United) all day. One perk was getting last seat on plane out of Denver and it was 1st Class :drinking1 .

Finally home and wanted to see what I've missed.

SherryNC how about a tennants
Monkeyboy, I need a story
Papa Duece, I need a poll to respond to
imsorry, I just need to see your picture!!!!
vacanut, post one of your insightful posts

Anyone...HELP ME OUT!!!! :teeth:

Sounds sort of like my week minus the sitting at the gate part. I had wine at 2:30 in the afternoon as I was on hold with Tech Support. It was one of THOSE days.

Hey buddy, it's good to see you back. :goodvibes

TennentsSuperDose.jpg

SherryNC said:
Hey buddy, it's good to see you back. :goodvibes

TennentsSuperDose.jpg

Sherry.. I knew you wouldn't let me down. Seems like a pretty tame night here...I'm sort of disapointed.

Steve Hurley said:
Sherry.. I knew you wouldn't let me down. Seems like a pretty tame night here...I'm sort of disapointed.

Get your **** over to the lounge. Angel has some questions for you and wants to come on to you. Do you have a problem with that? :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter