• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I want to spread a little dust! FAMILY FOUND FOR JULY!

You are truly a wonderful person, Peggy. There are some lucky people who will benefit from your delight in living so close to the magic...

BRAVA! :jumping1:

You are wonderful, and sweet, by sharing the joy - you give me goosebumps!! :goodvibes

:wizard:
May the magic you bring return to you hundredfold!! :wizard:

:love:

Peg, that's such a lovely thing to do for the Dis as a community. You truly are magic personified :wizard:

What a wonderful thing to do :flower: Thank you!!!

I love it when I read a post that brings a big smile to my face and tears to my eyes at the same time. What a wonderful thing to do. You are so thoughtful and special. May blessings abound for you and yours

Peggy, are you sure you aren't Tinkerbell? ;)

You surely must be related to her because you certainly do know how to spread that special pixie dust! :wizard: I look forward to reading reports from the lucky families chosen each month telling us about their surprises. What a nice person you are to be so giving. You set a wonderful example of unselfishness, thoughtfulness, and making others happy! :flower:

Thanks, everyone. I'm happy if I can bring a smile to someone else.

That is so great!

And since I've sent one of Peggy's special creations to my husband on our b-day trip, I can attest to how AWESOME they are!

I'm going to keep watching for November! :cloud9:

YOU ARE JUST TOOOOO COOOOOOL!!! I am SO JEALOUS of you because you live SO CLOSE to my future employer!!! :crazy: :cool1: :banana:

WOW!!!

Walt would be so proud of your desire to spread the magic with others!!! You really deserve a WWWD!!!!

I would love to see some of your baskets and such that you have designed...I read on one of the threads that you do this as a business? Am I remembering correctly? I know I've seen your different baskets in your signature and they are just wonderful! Do you have a website or something I can go to and see more? PM me or just reply here...which ever you prefer!

And thanks again for your kindness!

That is one of the kindest and most thoughtful things I have ever heard of. You have amazing Disney spirit! :wizard:

I think it's great that there are still people out there who want to sent a little pixie dust and expect nothing in return :sunny:

How kind of you! It was so nice to log on and read something positive happening. I only hope you'll continue this so my family has a chance in 2007! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter