I Want to Sell Tee-Tee to Other People!!! - July 2013 TR *UPDATE 4/29 pg. 73*

We were on a mission to head to Space Mountain.

Gavin and Jeni sat this one out. Now, this is one of Jeni's favorite rides, but Gavin was scared to go on it. And considering what I am going to start referring to as "Pukegate" on Expedition Everest, she didn't want to take any chances on him getting on the ride and getting sick. Thankfully, the wait was only 10 minutes.

In case you're curious, every rocket has six seats.

We were excited! Joaquin wasn't paying attention in this one, but the other one was a bit too grainy.

Everyone really enjoyed the ride. Now, contrary to what this PP pictures suggests, Joaquin did enjoy the ride.

And due to my amazing filmmakers skills, you too can enjoy a ride on Space Mountain! Completely in the dark. If you wait until the end, you can see Joaquin's reaction.

We actually had forgotten our Photopass+ card in the room (someone *cough cough* *mom*, almost got their PP+ card responsibilities revoked). So they had to write our numbers down and we had to return to get them later in the day. In case anyone is curious, your photo number is in the system for 48 hours, so if you do happen to forget your PP+ card, have them write your ride photo number down for you, and then you can go back to the ride later and have them add it.

So while we were on Space Mountain, Jeni took Gavin on the Peoplemover. And Jeni told me that she knew it was a good choice when we didn't take Gavin on Space Mountain, because when they got to the part on the ride when you go through Space Mountain? Gavin was like this:

Now that we were all together, you guys know where we would be off to next.

Competitive people that we are you know.

We are ready to take down Zurg!

Now Mom can't repeat this exactly, as she has NO idea how she did it, but she was already up to this level by the time we hit the volcano room.

I looked at her and I said "what did you do?!"

Mom: I have no idea!!!!

My score. Almost there, just not quite.

This picture just says it all. I'm still trying to hit a target and Mom could care less. She's all like "yup...I made it to 999,999....what about you?"

She was actually turning the alarm off on our house for the friend that was stopping by to check on the cat, but it was timed perfectly.

Jeni's face just cracks me up!

Joaquin: What's back there that I can shoot?!

Dad: The sky, the sky!

Up next: Won't you take me to......Dumbotowwwwwnnnnn!

When my kids were little, I had an irrational fear that on Space Mountain they'd be flung out of the cars (I never liked the single-file seats), so DH and I would each sit behind one of them and hold on :lmao: Like that woulda helped?! Anyway, the picture of Joaquin holding his dad's hands reminded me of those days! Was he afraid because he was sitting alone?

Cool Mickey ears!!

LOVE the ears!! Looks great on ya!

First I find out that the Yeti is a lush. Next I find out that it's a caffeine addict! :rotfl:

And those sequence of pictures from Buzz are just priceless! If you hadn't said anything I would have thought that your mom with her cell was completely planned - too funny.

Hope you're having a great holiday weekend!

When my kids were little, I had an irrational fear that on Space Mountain they'd be flung out of the cars (I never liked the single-file seats), so DH and I would each sit behind one of them and hold on :lmao: Like that woulda helped?! Anyway, the picture of Joaquin holding his dad's hands reminded me of those days! Was he afraid because he was sitting alone?

Cool Mickey ears!!

I think that it was Jason that was more nervous about the fact that Joaquin was sitting alone. Let's just say it's driven more by the fact that Joaquin is very unpredictable, and could potentially climb out. :rotfl2:

LOVE the ears!! Looks great on ya!

First I find out that the Yeti is a lush. Next I find out that it's a caffeine addict! :rotfl:

And those sequence of pictures from Buzz are just priceless! If you hadn't said anything I would have thought that your mom with her cell was completely planned - too funny.

Hope you're having a great holiday weekend!

Well, Yeti does take after his Mom a little. :rolleyes2

The cell phone picture is now going to become a new tradition. It gets recreated a little later on the trip.

Haha, and clearly Yeti is the camera hog as he attempts to push in front of mini Duffy. ;)

Awesome PP photos. I just love all the faces. Though I was half suspecting that after getting all those photos that it was getting near closing time.

I don't know Danielle. Rumour has that a hot beverage on a hot day actually cools you down. Pop might have been the smart one here. Of course I have no scientific data to back any of this up.

Good advice on the ride photos. I like to just collect all the numbers for a ride over the course a day and then get them all added at one time. That way you only have to wait in line once. :thumbsup2

O... M... G... THAT... is... the... BEST... Buzz... photo... I... have... ever... seen... with you and your Mom. "I already Maxed out.. I need something else to do." :rotfl2:

Your family cracks me up!!! :rotfl2: can I be a part of your family??? And the Disney math logic makes perfect sense to me!!! :thumbsup2

Joaquin was ready to hop of SM while it was still pulling into the station. :lmao:

Getting everyone moving and only 9:30? I think you all did great. The tougher part is getting from the TTC to MK. ;)

Awesome score of BUZZ. I have done that a couple of times and still can't figure out what I hit. :rotfl2:

Starbucks and Disney is a match made in Heaven, plain and simple.

The Buzz photo of you and your mom is hilarious. It really does look like she's just thinking, "whatever, I maxed out, y'all." Hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This picture just says it all. I'm still trying to hit a target and Mom could care less. She's all like "yup...I made it to 999,999....what about you?"

She was actually turning the alarm off on our house for the friend that was stopping by to check on the cat, but it was timed perfectly.

Jeni's face just cracks me up!

Joaquin: What's back there that I can shoot?!

Dad: The sky, the sky!

Up next: Won't you take me to......Dumbotowwwwwnnnnn!

OMG Danielle - these are awesome! Especially the one with her mom on her phone. :rotfl2: Priceless.

Yup - you are the family that loves to pose! Even the cropped PP pictures are funny!

I think making it to the park by 9:30 is pretty darn decent considering you were in a treehouse villa. So kudos to you. :worship:

Joaquin was ready to hop of SM while it was still pulling into the station. :lmao:

Getting everyone moving and only 9:30? I think you all did great. The tougher part is getting from the TTC to MK. ;)

Awesome score of BUZZ. I have done that a couple of times and still can't figure out what I hit. :rotfl2:

I had no idea what I hit to get that score.... I was so excited :cool1::cool1:

O.M.G. Danielle! Those ride photos from Buzz are awesome! I love your dad's photo since he looks like he's just out for a Sunday drive. Perfect timing with your mom turning off the alarm. So perfect. The family photopass photo at the entrance definitely showcases your family at their hilarious finest. Too cute!

Your video of SM looks like one that I took! :) I have no idea why I did that but you can hear me going weeeeeee for a minute straight!!!

Congrats on your January trip! Love the logic - makes perfect sense to me since you need to test these things for yourself. Even so, if I could create some fuzzy Disney math I'd be back sooner too. :) I'm just glad that this means another IheartDDuck TR coming our way. You are doing one right? :flower3:

Hello! I just went through and read your whole trip report. I also went and read some past TR's as well. Love them all!

Your family cracks me up!!! :rotfl2: can I be a part of your family??? And the Disney math logic makes perfect sense to me!!! :thumbsup2

Hey, we're accepting new recruits all of the time into our family. Come on down!

It looks like he was ready to jump, doesn't it? He really liked it though. :thumbsup2

I'm not the kind of person that needs to be at the park for tope drop, but I like to be there right around that time. It was tough with all seven of us.

Starbucks and Disney is a match made in Heaven, plain and simple.

The Buzz photo of you and your mom is hilarious. It really does look like she's just thinking, "whatever, I maxed out, y'all." Hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It truly is, isn't it? I'm so glad it's there now.

That's exactly what it looked like! The best part of it for me was the fact that she didn't plan it at all. :rotfl:

OMG Danielle - these are awesome! Especially the one with her mom on her phone. :rotfl2: Priceless.

Yup - you are the family that loves to pose! Even the cropped PP pictures are funny!

I think making it to the park by 9:30 is pretty darn decent considering you were in a treehouse villa. So kudos to you. :worship:

Hahaha, all of our pictures always tell a story, don't they? Where on earth would you get the idea that we were a family that loves to pose? ;):lmao:

I had no idea what I hit to get that score.... I was so excited :cool1::cool1:

That was the best part.

The photopass pics are all so great! I love all the faces :rotfl:

We get a lot silly all of the time. :rotfl2:

O.M.G. Danielle! Those ride photos from Buzz are awesome! I love your dad's photo since he looks like he's just out for a Sunday drive. Perfect timing with your mom turning off the alarm. So perfect. The family photopass photo at the entrance definitely showcases your family at their hilarious finest. Too cute!

You can tell that we are certainly a family of crazies from our pictures. They continue throughout the trip.

Your video of SM looks like one that I took! :) I have no idea why I did that but you can hear me going weeeeeee for a minute straight!!!

I wasn't sure if I was going to post the video at first, because it's a lot of me being like "woo hoo!!! Yayyyy!!", but I thought why not?!

Congrats on your January trip! Love the logic - makes perfect sense to me since you need to test these things for yourself. Even so, if I could create some fuzzy Disney math I'd be back sooner too. :) I'm just glad that this means another IheartDDuck TR coming our way. You are doing one right? :flower3:

It does make sense to go, right? Right?! :lmao:

Of course I'm doing a TR. :thumbsup2

Hello! I just went through and read your whole trip report. I also went and read some past TR's as well. Love them all!

:welcome:

I'm glad that you're here and reading along. Glad that you find them enjoyable. We're a fun bunch.

I'm only on page 19 but really enjoying it.

I so needed to get back here on the dis. Your reports are making me smile and I needed that. Thanks!

If Everest made Jenni sick then it def. is a no no for my sensitive head. I've never done it yet, and probably never will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter