I want to go to wdw!

It's hard staying away.

I just got back 2 weeks ago and I am planning a trip for Oct.

It has been far too long since I have been to WDW and I am not too sure when I will be back. :sad1: It makes much more sense for us financially and with DS(3) to go back to Disneyland. However, DH, DS (12) and I all prefer WDW.

We last went almost a year ago (March/April 2012) and agreed to wait until 2014 to go back, but all of us are wanting to go back already! We may go in September or October 2013 if we can swing it! :banana:
Loooove Disney World!

We last went almost a year ago (March/April 2012) and agreed to wait until 2014 to go back, but all of us are wanting to go back already! We may go in September or October 2013 if we can swing it! :banana:
Loooove Disney World!

Early October is a wonderful time to go - inexpensive and great weather. Early October and early May are our favourite times to go!

AUGH! We agreed to wait 2 years before going back to Disney World! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

I know what you mean. We just booked 2 weeks DVC for Christmas 2013 and already I'm thinking it's cold up here and March break is coming up. Now just how much forgiveness will I need to tell DW that DS and I will go for March break while she has to work. :rotfl2:

Early October is a wonderful time to go - inexpensive and great weather. Early October and early May are our favourite times to go!

I've usually gone late Oct to Dec. This is a great time to go (low crowds, inexpensive & great weather as above) this past Oct we went to first week of Oct. and it was HOT as...well you know what! The humidity almost killed me, this year I'm going to go in Dec. warm enough during the day and sweatshirt in the evening and ooohhh all the Christmas decorations!

But I definitely feel you pain, it's hard to wait so long :sad2:

I wish I am there right now. I am sick of the winter already. I want to play outside!

We went last Christmas and we're *trying* to wait until Dec 2013 to go again but with the 35% sale for March Break, I am doing everything I can to get us there!!! And with this horrible weather this year, I am ready for some sun!!! Considering driving down now.... Thoughts on that??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter