I Want to Create a Website - Can Anyone Help!?!

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
I'm a music teacher and I am taking my 8th grade musical theatre class to WDW in February 2004 to participate in Disney's Magic Music Days. I want to create a website for my students and their parents that contains all kinds of information about Magic Music Days, Disney and our specific trip. Can anyone help me get started? Is there a program I can buy or a book like "Web Pages for Dummies?"

HELP! I am soooooooo clueless! Thank you!

I'm not sure if this will help, but my husband has been using www.homestead.com for us for quite a few years now. We mainly use it for photo albums and journaling to keep family and friends up to date.

Also, when I was teaching (back a few years ago) I used a free site to keep my students and their parents updated. I thought it was www.schoolpages.com, but I checked that just now and it's not the right spot. Maybe someone else will know something. Like I said, though, it's been a few years so it may not even be around anymore.

Good luck!

Snurk,

Thanks for the link! I've already started putting my page together! I really appreciate your help!!!!!!

Anne

I started creating a website a couple of weeks ago using yahoo-which is free. I am nearly done,it was much easier than I thought! I can send the link when I am done,the website is for our wedding which will be at wdw,I wanted to have our wedding and travel info and good weblinks all in one place for my guests.
Grover in Winnipeg

You're welcome! I hope it goes well. As a fellow teacher (I might be back some day after my little one grows up!) I absolutely love that you're keeping your students and parents involved and updated. I know that the parents of my students always loved the constant communication with me, so you know you are doing a great thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter