I want to change my show time!

cleenw

Earning My Ears
We will be on the Dream in March and have Main Dining and early show - 5pm. I would prefer the 9pm show. I was told by my TA that the show is full and have to wait until after we board and try to make a change. Is this done where dining changes are made?

We will be on the Dream in March and have Main Dining and early show - 5pm. I would prefer the 9pm show. I was told by my TA that the show is full and have to wait until after we board and try to make a change. Is this done where dining changes are made?

I had the 7pm show time reserved, but when we got our KTTW cards, it listed our show time as being 5pm. They said I would have to go to Guest Services on board to try and get this changed. I went there as soon as we boarded, providing DOCUMENTATION that said we should be at the 7pm show time, and they still told us we were out of luck since everything was "full." They said something must have changed from when we reserved that show time and now (really? You think?), and there was nothing that could be done. They offered the option of going "standby" for the show we wanted, and those guests are let in 5 minutes prior to the show if there are seats available. I like to get there early to get the seats I love to sit in, so this wasn't an option for us.

Anyway, sorry for that rant, but go to Guest Services on board and hopefully they can help you out. However, they might just tell you to go standby for the show you want to attend.

Hope this helps.

To make changes in show or dining goto the "D" lounge, midship deck 4, at 1:00 after you board. We got there 10 minutes to 1. We were the second people in line and were able to get changes. If not they will put you on a waiting list. They do check your KTTW card before each show and let people on stanby in 5 minutes before the show if it is not full.

Thanks, I will head to the "D" Lounge when we get on.....if we don't get a change I guess we'll just stick with it... I would hate to skip our scheduled show at 5pm, try getting in via stand-by at 9pm and not get in......we would then miss out completely:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter