I want a Disney purse...

I got a little Tink purse for Christmas but I haven't used it yet. I'm guessing it came from Wal-Mart. It's cute. :thumbsup2

I bought this great purse at WOD when we were there in Oct '05. It had old Mickey and Minnie cartoons on it (The main one had Minnie slapping Mickey saying "I try to talk serious and all you can say is 'Oh, Boy!'"). I fell in love with it the minute I saw it :lovestruc . It got stolen out of my Tahoe two weeks later. Oddly enough, my credit cards, SS card, ID, etc. were all returned to me, but not my beloved purse with matching wallet. I was flaming mad :furious: ! My sister just came back from a solo trip in December and brought me an identical one for Christmas. Thanks, Keebles. LYMI!

I bought my Mickey purse at Mousegear in Epcot. I hadnt seen it anywhere else on the property and my DSIL loved it so much that she had to go back into Epcot on our last day just to get one just like it. I said that she was the quickest guest in and out of Epcot ever. She just went in, bought it and left the park. I have gotten lots of compliments on it. I like to buy at the parks because you can get things that are not found at WalMart and other retailers. I like to make sure I have something unique. There were lots of purses/bags at Mousegear.

I found a tote that I'm in love with and use it as a purse. I purchased it last year on Disneyshopping.com so I'm not sure if they still have it. Actually, it was described as a backpack, but I put a strap on it to use as a purse/tote. The best part, it matches my disney luggage and I got it on sale!

It has a front zipper pocket, side pouch for cell phone, back zipper pocket and a zipper top closure. The inside compartment is lined in Mickey print, has slots for credit cards, a two back zipper pockets. Very roomy and best purchase I ever made.

Here are some pictures:
IMG_0176.jpg
IMG_0177.jpg
IMG_0178.jpg

I got the Mickey Mouse set from Avon, which includes a tote bag, a purse, and a make-up case. I also ordered the matching flip flops. Just go to Avon.com and search for Mickey Mouse. They'll pop right up. I got the bag set for $19.99 and the flip flops for $9.99, but I think the prices have since gone up $5.

Last Feb I bought a good size Mickey Purse at World of Disney. It's black and has Mickey's full body on the front and his red shorts are sequence. I love it. I woldn't buy the Walmart ones. The WDW ones are more original and you will fondly remember where it came from.

I bought the cutest mickey purse in WOD. It is black and white, plastic, and has many different scenes with Mickey (Steamboat Willy, etc.) with a few largish Mickey Heads. It had handles but they ripped off! I've only had this bag since December! Thankfully, it came with a shoulder strap as well so I'm still able to use it - but I'm sad that the handles broke :( I guess that's what you get for $25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter