I tried to resist, Honestly!

Rosabelle

Mouseketeer
But while I wasn't looking :rolleyes1, the half of me that's all about the fun, magic and spontaneity (sp!) only went and rang the travel agent!:laughing:

AND gave them a deposit for 2 rooms at The Cheyenne tut tut tut, from December 9th -12th for me, dh and our 2 smallies plus my mam, my brother and his 2 smallies :woohoo: 8 in total :woohoo:

I just thought that since we missed 2 days of our 5 day trip in May over the flight/volcano chaos that we really should go back, to give dh the full effect, it's all for him and the kids of course :rolleyes1 I'll just tag along :lmao:

It worked out cheaper for the SL but I think the kids will love the Cheyenne, so the total cost for 8 of us is €1337, that's €165 each for 3nts/4days :woohoo:

now over to you experts, im looking for all the info i can find on Christmas at DLP so please share share share :goodvibes I'm, off to read some old Christmas trippies for info too

thanks guys :goodvibes

rosabelle x

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We can plan together again - I have sooooo many questions about Christmas!!

You definitely deserve a special Christmas trip to make up for everything that happened in May :hug:

Whooo congratulations :cool1::cheer2:

Perfectly valid reason - re-doing the 2 days you missed last time and adding an extra 2 days on ;) after all the hassle you had last time:goodvibes

I've never been at Christmas - although we did get to see some of the decorations in Jan as they hadn't finished taking them down - I'm sure you'll have a blast. Just make sure you've got loads of layers to keep you warm and dry:thumbsup2

We've stopped at the Cheyenne and the theming is fab. The bar is quite cosy and they have bands on in there some nights (I think they still do anyway!) Make sure you have an early breakfast slot as it can be quite a scrum in there - it's the only thing I wasn't keen on there, everything else was great.

Love your trip reports and looking forward to this one :thumbsup2

Suze xx

aw thanks m2b :hug:

Oh yeay tandem planning again :cool1: i hadn't thought of that!

All I know about dlp at xmas is that it will be coooolllldddd brrrrrrrrrr, but plenty of time between now and then to stock up on winter undies, thermals and hats :lmao:

thanks a lot for all that info Suze :-) all great information, I'm getting excited just at the word "decorations" lol

rosabelle x

Yeyy! :cool1: Christmas trips rock! And you DO deserve it after all that chaos last time!! M2B I've allready been stalking your Christmas threads too!! I cannot wait - I go back to work next week after a year of Maternity and our christmas trip is my "light at the end of the tunnel" lol!! :banana::banana:

What a great price it would of been just rude not to book it would love a christmas trip but i work in retail so does the hubby so not an option :guilty:would love top see it one day though so i will live the moment through your trips:wizard:

it WOULD have been rude to not book stargate barbie , you're so right :thumbsup2

noodlesmum, poor you going back to work :hug:, you'll settle back in in no time and it'll help the time between now and your trip fly by :thumbsup2 otherwise you'd just be on here :lmao:

M2B that site is awesome! the prices are really good but will it be really that cold :scared1:....... are we talking minus temps here :eek:?

I just read somewhere that they make it snow, is that true? and they choose children for a tree lighting ceremony everyday, is that true?

if so then......
OH M Y G A A A A A W W W WD! :dance3: :yay::banana::woohoo::cool1:

Hi,

Congrats on booking, I have been browsing myself.......

Just wondering who you booked it with for that great price...thinking of going around the same time and I'm getting no where near those prices.

Thanks.

M2B that site is awesome! the prices are really good but will it be really that cold :scared1:....... are we talking minus temps here :eek:?

I just read somewhere that they make it snow, is that true? and they choose children for a tree lighting ceremony everyday, is that true?

Yeeeeeesssssss - sooooo looking forward to seeing the "snow"!! Not sure about temp - could be cold though!

JUst been on that site just to browse and bought myself a new ski jacket for the winter:cool1:
So easly tempted:rotfl2:

The prices are so good that it would be rude not to!! :rotfl2:

Hi,

Congrats on booking, I have been browsing myself.......

Just wondering who you booked it with for that great price...thinking of going around the same time and I'm getting no where near those prices.

Thanks.

www.breakaway.ie :thumbsup2, we got 30% off I think?

for my room , 3 adults (dd is 17) and 1 child, 3nts/4days it's €670,but we've just bundled the whole price together and divided it by 8 :)

hope you find somewhere that suits :thumbsup2

www.breakaway.ie :thumbsup2, we got 30% off I think?

for my room , 3 adults (dd is 17) and 1 child, 3nts/4days it's €670,but we've just bundled the whole price together and divided it by 8 :)

hope you find somewhere that suits :thumbsup2

Really??? Flip it, that's who I was looking at too, but was getting ridiculous prices..... Flights nice and cheap, so contemplating booking the flights and booking the accommodation later... oh what to do what to do

Congratulations!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
but will it be really that cold :scared1:....... are we talking minus temps here :eek:?

When we went in December 2005 the temperature went from being very mild in double figures to minus 8 overnight :eek: and I believe it's been even colder than that the last couple of years. Thermals are a must.

Congratulations!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

When we went in December 2005 the temperature went from being very mild in double figures to minus 8 overnight :eek: and I believe it's been even colder than that the last couple of years. Thermals are a must.

Ok that IS cold :scared1::scared1: defo ordering the winter warmers so ;)

thanks for that WB :goodvibes

rosabelle x

Really??? Flip it, that's who I was looking at too, but was getting ridiculous prices..... Flights nice and cheap, so contemplating booking the flights and booking the accommodation later... oh what to do what to do

I dunno how many smallies if any you have, so i searched on that site for 2 ad/2 ch, 3 nts/4 days from 9th dec. the whole same deal as mine :goodvibes and got €416 , I'd be pretty happy with that :thumbsup2

here's the link if it's any use to you :) you can flick back and forth changing your booking details, hotels etc till u get a deal u like x

https://www.breakaway.ie/DisneyLand/Room_3.aspx

hope that helps
rosabelle x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter