I told DGD to go back to sleep and she did!

Claudia1

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
DGD woke up at 6:30, which is close to her normal school day time to wake up. We had a cuddly Christmas moment, I gave her a snack (to keep her in her room until the rest of the family was ready to go downstairs for Christmas morning), and then told her to try to rest a little more. I jokingly said, "Try to go back to sleep."

And she did!

So, I am up and had time to get dressed (I'll look good for Christmas morning pics!) and the rest of the family is still sleeping.

Oh man.... I just thought.... I hope she is not getting sick...... going back to sleep is not normal for her....... :eek:

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's a Christmas Miracle :)

Enjoy your quiet time before all the hubbub - I chose to think it is not that she is getting sick - it is she is tired from all the holiday excitement!

Have a wonderful day

Claudia, she was able to go to sleep because you asked her to. I hope your family has a very merry christmas.

Lucky! My DH is always up by 4:30 or so but the rest of us were fast asleep at 6:30 when I heard the door burst open and my daughter and new son-in-law came shouting "Merry Christmas" as they ran up the stairs to wake us all.

We were feeling a little sad that our traditions were being reworked this year with her having gotten married over the summer so they decided to surprise us. They even were wearing their jammies. :cool1:

I couldn't convince ANYONE to go back to sleep after that! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter