I thought tomorrow morning was my day to make ADRs but...

Belle5

DIS Veteran
...when I checked to see if ADR availability opened a few hours early it has the appearance that I'm trying a day too early! According to the MDE (what I can remember...can't find the information at the moment) and an online ADR calculator tomorrow morning (June 13th) should be my morning to start making ADRs for Dec. 10th. Am I wrong? The reservation system makes it look as if even the 9th of December is still greyed out (meaning in a few hours Dec. 9th will open up). Can anyone confirm?

I am arriving Dec 10th so my ADR window should have opened this morning. It is showing Dec 10 but nothing after. I have tried to sign in and out and still nothing. I really wish Disney would make a reliable website. Guess I will be calling in about 20 min in hopes of getting my ADRs done. I hate that I am having to call long distance to do this when I am suppose to be able to do this online.

I arrive the 10th as well and was able to make ADRs for my whole stay this morning.

We are arriving the 10th also. I was able to reserve for the 10th. The website and the app both allow me to look up availability for the 11th, but when I click an available time to reserve a table, it returns an error message EVERY time! Guess I will be on the phone in a few minutes. *sigh*

We are arriving the 10th also. I was able to reserve for the 10th. The website and the app both allow me to look up availability for the 11th, but when I click an available time to reserve a table, it returns an error message EVERY time! Guess I will be on the phone in a few minutes. *sigh*
I used the website

It took me a while to make my reservations this morning too. I eventually got them but couldn't secure a dinner at BOG or a breakfast for 3 at Akershus.

Sounds about right for the Disney site. Some people have no issues and others do.
That completely stinks. After reading about the problems the last few weeks I was prepared for disaster.
Sending y'all some pixie dust

That completely stinks. After reading about the problems the last few weeks I was prepared for disaster.
Sending y'all some pixie dust

Thanks. Even woke up extra early because I was having bad dreams about something going wrong with the ADRs. Guess it was a premonition. LOL

Have you tried the MDE app instead of the website. I know some have had success with app when website was not working properly.

I used the website this morning and my 180+10 opened up. Hoping you have success this morning. Good luck!

Have you tried the MDE app instead of the website. I know some have had success with app when website was not working properly.

I used the website this morning and my 180+10 opened up. Hoping you have success this morning. Good luck!

I have tried the app and the same thing. :( On hold now with Disney Dining. Hurray for a 30+ queue. The more I spend on hold racking up long distance charges I guess the less I will have to spend at Disney. I know it probably won't be that much in charges but still this is stupid.

I have tried both the app and the website, on multiple devices each. Still the same story - I can look up and see the availability after arrival day but cannot reserve it. Now I am on hold to speak with a live person at Disney Dining. I saw availability at 'Ohana and BoG come and go. I could not even reserve breakfast at the Kona Cafe on December 11, though the availability there was steady and is still showing. Very frustrating.

We are doing a split stay. We have a one night room-only reservation at PoR for December 10, and was able to book supper that night with no problem. We also should also be able to book the 11th today, but no luck so far.

Tomorrow will be my big day. We move over to Poly CL on Dec 11 (a separate reservation), and my window for the rest of the trip will open up then. I'm hoping to get the bugs worked out this morning and have smooth sailing tomorrow!

Last edited:
we arrive on Dec 10th also , was able to make reservations on website at 6am for my entire 10 day stay

My friend is trying to make her ADR's right now and she is facing the same issue. App isn't working at all, browser is only working for 12/10. This is her first trip and she is pretty frustrated.

...when I checked to see if ADR availability opened a few hours early it has the appearance that I'm trying a day too early! According to the MDE (what I can remember...can't find the information at the moment) and an online ADR calculator tomorrow morning (June 13th) should be my morning to start making ADRs for Dec. 10th. Am I wrong? The reservation system makes it look as if even the 9th of December is still greyed out (meaning in a few hours Dec. 9th will open up). Can anyone confirm?
Have you had any luck?

My friend is trying to make her ADR's right now and she is facing the same issue. App isn't working at all, browser is only working for 12/10. This is her first trip and she is pretty frustrated.
What a nightmare - worse that it works for some and not others - hope she gets sorted!

Yup this is my first trip to Disney World as well, super frustrating. Not giving me the warm and fuzzies for this trip.

When you finally get through to a CM on the phone I would suggest having them make your ADRs for you 1st, then have them transfer you to their IT dept. to have them fix your 180+10 booking window 2nd.

You might get lucky with CM on the phone because I've heard they have access ADR availability that may not be showing to regular customers on the DW website.

Whew! Was on hold for 45 minutes, but finally had some success. The dining rep was able to reserve our Kona breakfast, as well as 'Ohana at 4:05 pm on December 11th. We are still hoping to find a later time at 'Ohana, but at least we are in! :thumbsup2

I'm on hold now for the Disney Internet Help Desk. Hope we can get all the issues resolved! :badpc:

MDE was glitchy this morning, but finally came through! I was able to book my 180+10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter