I thought points were bad

SirDuff

DIS Veteran
Just noticed that you can now see how many points someone has (or, at least, the people with the most points). I thought points were something you got for an infraction - are these a different type of points?

I saw it when looking at "Notable Members" which is in the drop-down under "Members".

They are listed as Trophy points? I have a feeling they are different than infraction points.

They're probably based on likes and such. Another board I post on that has had a "like" button for posts has a trophy-points system too, and I think it has to do with how many likes and maybe replies your posts get. I've never cared enough to look at the details but I'm sure those points are a good thing, unlike the bad (and generally private) points system that goes along with infractions.

I would like to know what points are too. I seem to have 36, but not sure what that means :confused:

Where do you see your points?? If you have points, Nancy, I'm sure I do, too as the Game Board gets pretty intense!!!:teeth::Pinkbounc:tilt:

LOL......top left there is a tab marked members. It is there.....and all the top posters are VERY familiar :rotfl:

Also under our name is Messages with a big number...I think that is # of posts?

LOL......top left there is a tab marked members. It is there.....and all the top posters are VERY familiar :rotfl:

I can see the list of the top people, but not mine own (I'm not one of the top people, sadly - at least, I think it is a good thing to be a top person)

Also under our name is Messages with a big number...I think that is # of posts?

Yes, that appears to be the number of posts.

Now you get point for your first post being obsed (sp) and there was another cattagory

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are saying here. I tried to work out what obsed could be a misspelling of, but couldn't work it out. Where did you see these categories?

Just noticed that you can now see how many points someone has (or, at least, the people with the most points). I thought points were something you got for an infraction - are these a different type of points?

I saw it when looking at "Notable Members" which is in the drop-down under "Members".

Where is this?

does anyone know what a trophy point is. I want to know what it is I have :rotfl:

How can you see how many trophy points you have? All I can see is how many points the most "notable" members have....

Is this like Clash Of Clans?

Can I attack another forum and take their points?

NO THAT WOULD BE COOL

look where it says messages under the question mark it matches the number watch the number change when you post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter