• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I thought Mythos is open later during summer?

dcherry

Mouseketeer
trying to make a reservation on OpenTable for June 30th but it doesn't show anything past 4:00 pm

trying to make a reservation on OpenTable for June 30th but it doesn't show anything past 4:00 pm

How late are the parks open that day? Whenever we've been there in July the parks were open until 10:00 and we always had dinner at Mythos.

I'd give it a little time.

Last time I booked Mythos they didn't have any dinner openings the first time I called. I called a couple of weeks out and viola, they had some dinner spots open.

Sorry don't know about the summer. I checked for mid-April (spring break) and they had reservations up until 10pm. The park is open until 10pm that week.

Sorry don't know about the summer. I checked for mid-April (spring break) and they had reservations up until 10pm. The park is open until 10pm that week.
It looks like IOA is open 9-10 everyday and the Studios is open 9-9 everyday. The park hours are subject to change.

The same thing happened to us. We made the 4 oclock reservations and the restaurant was open for a few hours after that. I think the park was open until 8 that day. They kept taking people in even after we had left. I'm not sure why they only let us reserve until 4. We made the reservation about 2 weeks out. Must be some issue with how open table works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter