I thought I understood the DDP- but just need clarity :D

TaurusNYY

1st timer, going back for more :D
So it will be my wife and I and our DD (4 yrs old) and we are signed up for the free DP. We are staying for a total of 5 days at POFQ. I dont know I listed our break down to be a total of 5 TS, 5 QS and 5 Snacks. Do we instead have 15 of each for our entire trip? By the way I upgraded my daughters DP to an adults. Please clarify. Thanks.

So it will be my wife and I and our DD (4 yrs old) and we are signed up for the free DP. We are staying for a total of 5 days at POFQ. I dont know I listed our break down to be a total of 5 TS, 5 QS and 5 Snacks. Do we instead have 15 of each for our entire trip? By the way I upgraded my daughters DP to an adults. Please clarify. Thanks.

You will have a total of 15 TS, 15 CS and 15 snack credits if you are staying for five nights. If you are only staying four nights, then you will have 12 of each. The dining plan is based on how many nights you are staying. :)

I believe you will also be paying for her as an adult for theme park tickets as well FYI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter