I thought I loved photography - UPDATE - decision and purchase made

You got some great shots Lisa.
This one in particular is difficult to look at... and that's a very good thing.

I hesitated to even post them as they are so personal to those involved and attending. But I just chose to leave out some very intimate shots and the actual wall.

Hard decision to post at all but it was really something to see the time, love, effort and insane coordination/organization put in by everyone - the international union - the firefighters.

My heart was really touched by the volunteers and fire fighters from Colorado Springs. In this time of such brash behaviour, it was a life changing experience to see the selflessness and hearts of these people. Sighing right now.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Very nice shots! Enjoy the new camera - it's also rated highly for video. I think you are going to have a lot of fun with it.

I think you are going to have a lot of fun with it.

Thank you. I hope so, that was the difficulty of the decision. I didn't want to take away from what makes me happy. I struggled a bit with wanting to expand the zoom but actually learned how to move my body. Laughing.

my DS says to enjoy the high speed video for slow motion! Get a screen protector for the LCD and enjoy! Great choice in camera :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter