• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I thinks we scored a pretty good deal!

Canuck16

DIS Veteran
We have been looking for a reasonably priced room for a quick trip to DLR from December 14-18 for several weeks now. We normally stay at the Sheraton Park so we are used to a bit of a longer of walk than from some of the other hotels that are across the street from the entrance.

The other night I was looking on Trip Advisor and found a 2 queen bed suite (624 sq ft) at the Hilton for $109/night CDN! We have never stayed at the Hilton before but we could not pass up a rate like that.

We can't wait to get back to our happy place again as we have never been to DLR with the Christmas decorations on display.

Sounds good! One of these days I hope to get to DL and check it out. Just so much cheaper to get to Orlando from where we are.

We have been looking for a reasonably priced room for a quick trip to DLR from December 14-18 for several weeks now. We normally stay at the Sheraton Park so we are used to a bit of a longer of walk than from some of the other hotels that are across the street from the entrance.

The other night I was looking on Trip Advisor and found a 2 queen bed suite (624 sq ft) at the Hilton for $109/night CDN! We have never stayed at the Hilton before but we could not pass up a rate like that.

We can't wait to get back to our happy place again as we have never been to DLR with the Christmas decorations on display.
That sounds like a great deal and in Canadian funds is even better! Congrats. Christmas is my favourite time at WDW, I bet it is beautiful at Disney Land as well :).

That is a really great rate! We are going Dec 1-10 and it will be our first time seeing the Xmas decorations. My DS is so excited for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter