I think we need another HOW MANY DAYS...

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
till you walk down main street thread!! :teeth:

It should be a sticky if you ask me LOL.

But anyway, anyone want to play?

As of today I have 24!!! Going 12/29 :cool1: :banana:

Anyone else want to share?

:sad2: Almost a year til we go back for MHT. Oct 12th-20th at the GHC. Hopefully!

I leave on Thursday and should be walking on Main Street by 2 or 3 PM :cool1: . I can't believe it is almost here.

11 days til we get to spend 3 days at DL. First time to spend more than one day there, and park hopping to boot. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but "Oh well." :rolleyes1 I'm working on convincing him into annual passes. Maybe after a more leisurely time, he will think twice about it. :lmao: Anyways, everyone have a safe and wonderful time, no matter if it is tomorrow or next year. Merry Christmas!! :santa:

5 days because I don't count today because it's almost over and I also don't count the day we get there!!! AHHH I'm that much closer!!!

Andrea

68, that actually doesn't sound too bad since this trip has been in the works for at least 6 months!

1735 days
sigh.gif

We have 19 days until we're there for our Chirstmas Trip!!! :banana: :yay: :santa: :santa: :mickeyjum I can't wait! And our daughter still has no clue where we're going :teeth:

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter