I think this board has changed. vent

Okay,so you hate my opinion,leave it right there!
The "You can't control me" line,that really show's that you're mature enough to be on a TEEN board. :rolleyes:
He doesn't have nerve to TELL you to stop posting,he's stating his opinion.
And It's YOUR opinion that what he said is rude.

We never said we were mad.
We never told you to leave.
We just said that it was called a TEEN(13+) board for a reason.
Well it might be called the Teen Board but it seems you haven't noticed THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT, even if it has the word teen in it.
Theres no point of going on saying well its called a teen board for a reason or w/e your saying because WERE HERE AND WERE NOT GONNA LEAVE SO U CAN HAVE YOUR OPINON BUT ITS NOT LIKE WERE ALL GONNA LEAVE SO THERES NO POINT.

Well it might be called the Teen Board but it seems you haven't noticed THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT, even if it has the word teen in it.
Theres no point of going on saying well its called a teen board for a reason or w/e your saying because WERE HERE AND WERE NOT GONNA LEAVE SO U CAN HAVE YOUR OPINON BUT ITS NOT LIKE WERE ALL GONNA LEAVE SO THERES NO POINT.

you can have your opinion too.
but did you not read the post above yours?

Almost all of these posts made me upset

Do you have any idea what these boards would be like if no one told their age?

Yes its called the teen board for a reason

Were not stupid we understand a whole heck of a lot that you might not think we know nothing about BECAUSE OH MY GOODNESS GUESS WHAT AT MOST WERE 3/4S OF A YEAR YOUNGER THEN SOME OF YOU

Not at all
Im not trying to bash anyone

Common sense meaning :

If i told you i was 13 that still wouldnt change anything, i can seriously say that my personality is not going to change by the time i turn 13 its not like some magical thing waiting to happen its just the day i so happened to be born and if there was a "Pre-teen" or a "IM A TODDLER" board i would more likely be over there because they probably dont argue about stupid things like this!

I dont like this thread at all
I even tried making a thread to stop the whole "relationships" thing so the boards wouldnt be clogged with it.

Besides i have been on this board for wile now and when some of us told our age and its not quite 13 yet its all of the sudden a huge problem?
It would be a different thing if this was the "Seniors" board but its not its teens.

How would you feel if there was no board for someone your age and then you wanted to post on the other board of people just a tad bit older then you and then people have problems with it because your not their age quite yet...

thats all i have to say about that...

Almost all of these posts made me upset

Do you have any idea what these boards would be like if no one told their age?

Yes its called the teen board for a reason

Were not stupid we understand a whole heck of a lot that you might not think we know nothing about BECAUSE OH MY GOODNESS GUESS WHAT AT MOST WERE 3/4S OF A YEAR YOUNGER THEN SOME OF YOU
Amen.

Who are you to tell someone if they're right or not?
He was stating an opinion,I was stating an opinion.
Our opinion is that it is called TEEN board for a reason.

If you don't like our opinion,just tell us.
If he agrees with my opinion,that's his choice.
But don't you dare tell him or I that we are wrong because of our opinion.

First of all, Sonja I am so excited to see you back on the teen board and posting! We missed you!!

So...for those of you who feel so strongly that it is a teen board (and oh how I agree with you) How do you feel about me still posting here every now and then? Since I am definitely no longer a teen.

First of all, Sonja I am so excited to see you back on the teen board and posting! We missed you!!

So...for those of you who feel so strongly that it is a teen board (and oh how I agree with you) How do you feel about me still posting here every now and then? Since I am definitely no longer a teen.

It doesn't bother me one bit at all. You are part of the legacy here. You should always be welcomed. Also I am going to send you a pm about something.

Ok, i HATE your opinon, and what Ms.Squeakers about having common sense, shes just agreeing with me. Oh and i can dare to do whatever i want, you cant control me. :) AND i can say what i want its MY OPINON and if he has the nerve to tell me 2 stop posting cause i'm under 13 well thats just RUDE.

If you mad cause there a few of us thats JUST under 13 by a few months, its sad, WERE GONNA BE 13 and u have to live with the fact that were here AND WERE NOT GONNA LEAVE.

I love you sam! you are my hero!

Im speechless...

She was trying to point something out

If you are referring to me as "she" You are greatly mistaken that I was pointing something out. When I was a moderator here people under the age of 13 were not allowed to post on here. It was part of DIS guidelines at the time. And I liked it that way. It kept the board organized and less nasty. I was simply making sure my presence here as someone who is no longer a teenager does not make teens who use this board as a place to voice things they can't elsewhere uncomfortable.

By the way it's Norah not She.

If you are referring to me as "she" You are greatly mistaken that I was pointing something out. When I was a moderator here people under the age of 13 were not allowed to post on here. It was part of DIS guidelines at the time. And I liked it that way. It kept the board organized and less nasty. I was simply making sure my presence here as someone who is no longer a teenager does not make teens who use this board as a place to voice things they can't elsewhere uncomfortable.

By the way it's Norah not She.
Norah,

Im sorry i have always had this problem with calling people their names when i have just met them.

Less nasty? Im getting confused here, Were not 9 most of us are 12 soon to be 13, So your saying that 12 year olds make the boards nasty?

Norah,

Im sorry i have always had this problem with calling people their names when i have just met them.

Less nasty? Im getting confused here, Were not 9 most of us are 12 soon to be 13, So your saying that 12 year olds make the boards nasty?

What I mean is that when it was in the guidelines that people under 13 could not post on the teen board (and of course a few snuck in but were dealt with by admins) there were no arguments over what threads mattered and what threads didnt. people weren't attacked for their opinions, it was simply professional debating.

What I mean is that when it was in the guidelines that people under 13 could not post on the teen board (and of course a few snuck in but were dealt with by admins) there were no arguments over what threads mattered and what threads didnt. people weren't attacked for their opinions, it was simply professional debating.
I dont mean to sounds mean but, that was then this is now.

I honestly do i fit into this thread or at least i did..My age wasnt really a big thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter