• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I think they edited the updated TTA spiel

Hate the stitch ride, but love stitch and his voice so that part of the TTA doesn't bother me.
What bothers me is the whole entire thing. What happened to Mr. Tom Morrow and "Now approaching Mickey's Star Traders" in that classic voice. Man, classics are just the best.

So they changed the spiel again?
"If your future include shopping, you'll want to visit Mickey's Star Traders". I'd prefer to hear the "Now approaching Mickey's Star Traders" more.

I was just going to ask if it was any different than the last time this was discussed. I miss the old soundtrack too. What a shame. :(

Just wanted to update this thread....I was at MK earlier this week and it appears that they've also taken out the monsters inc. character audio (Roz) as well as Stitch.

The narrator still describes each attraction but the two characters (Stitch and Roz) aren't there anymore.

Mickey Mouse at Star Traders and Buzz are still there, however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter