I think I've been upgraded!!!

fran99999

DIS Veteran
I have been watching my reservation I made for the 5/25-28 Wonder. I was a cat 12 inside Gty. I looked today and finally I have a room # on my reservation. Its 2588 when I looked its an ouside room. I think its an outside room so maybe I have a porthole window if I do :cheer2:

I am so excited as I booked the lowest and got the last cat12 available. :woohoo:

Wow Congrats!!! I keep watching but I guess no Pixie Dust for us! We will have to make that ourselves.

How exciting! I was thinking our cruise (I'm in stateroom 2009 on your cruise) was booked solid, so had given up hope of an upgrade - yes, I've been checking every day at least once. There's at least still hope! I'm so excited for you!! :sunny:

Congratulations! What a sweet suprise.

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter