• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I think I screwed up MDE already

bjscheel

(Avatar art by my daughter)
I just called and booked a trip tonight. Shortly after, I went to MDE and added the reservation. It wanted me to pick the people going with, so I did something to add them, but for the girls it didn't give me the option to change the age from 18+. On my husband I guess he was in as his short name and I entered him as his full name. Only the full name is listed in my "friends".

Now, later, I have two versions of my kids, one at their correct ages and one at 18+. When I click on My Reservation, in the details, it has DH at his short name. The tickets on that page only have the girls and me. But if I click on Dh's full name, it says he has tickets.

Is there any way to fix this stuff?

Okay the kids that are on the reservation were at 18+ and I was able to edit them to their correct ages and delete the versions in the friends section. I just need to get DH straightened out.

Never mind, I changed his name back and checked the box that he travels frequently with me, and it put him in family and shows him in the reservation now!

How did you fix your kids ages? When I logged in and put in my reservation number, the only option for my daughter was 18+, but she is younger. My printout of the reservation from AAA has the correct age.

Same happened to me, 2 profiles for each kid (one I created and one that got created after I booked our vacation). At first I was unable to edit their 18+ ages (the drop down menu didn't work). Today I was able to edit their ages. Problem is all our ADRs were linked to the first profile I created but the room reservation and magic bands are linked to the 2nd profile. I am scared to edit or delete them for fear of screwing something up (there is no way I want to accidentally delete my BoG ressie)! Not sure if I need to call to get this fixed or if I should just leave as is and it's not a big deal. Anyone else experience this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter