• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Think I Messed Up

JCuel

Earning My Ears
Ok we had 2 rooms at WL. Of cousre DW thinks we have 2 rooms at Pop. We have 9/1 - 9/7 w/free dining. Well CRO made two reservation for 2 rooms even though it was the same call and person. I made the final payment for room 1 no problem. But when I went to make the 2nd room final payment we had a problem. I was wasing a check card that unfortunately had a daily limit that I exceeded. Apparently there is a limit on how much can be deducted per day. I was able to cover the 2nd room except for $350. What is the chance that I keep the 2nd room with free dining? Considering I have paid $2250 of the owed $2600 I would hope DW would give me 12 hours. The issue is the limit on my checking not money. SO do I Have a chance in the am or am I screwed and will I lose free dining and WLfor this room?

You should be fine. Call first thing and I don't foresee a problem.

Disney says it cancels at 45 if payment has not been made, but at the same time, I've seen it posted here that the real hit/hard cancellation date is 30 days.

And if it does get cancelled, I'd bet that Guest Services could make things right again.

Knox

I called the day that I sent my final payment out and I was worried that it would not reach Disney Travel in time and they told me that they don't cancel reservations until about 2 weeks out. They also told me that they would make a note on my reservation that the check was in the mail.

Don't worry! I know for a fact that Disney will not cancel your reservation. I ran into the daily limit problem many times and I would just call Disney a few days in a row and make payments up to the limit until it was paid in full. Disney will send out a reminder at the 30 day mark stating that the reservation will be canceled if not paid but it's usually not cancelled until about 2 weeks out. You'll be all set, just call first thing in the AM and explain it the CM.

Have a great trip!!!

Congratulations! Did I understand you to say that you're surprising DW with Deluxe rooms instead of Value?

What a sweetie!:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter