I think I lost my DDE Card

tink_n_pooh

<font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.
I think I lost my DDE card, I have no idea where it could have wondered off to...

Is there anyway I could get another one? We will be arriving on January 4th so this is very short notice I know :confused3

You better call them since they are not open on the weekends. I know there is a charge for a replacement card, but not sure how they handle a temporary one. Let us know what they say.

"...you may call us at 407-566-5858. Our office hours are Monday thru Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m."

This is from an email received last year when I signed up. They could probably email you a temporary "letter" to use.

Good luck!

I just reread the email from DDE and thought you should have this part of it.

"If you plan on visiting the Walt Disney World Resort within the next three weeks, please reply to this email, with your arrival date. We will have a temporary card awaiting you at Epcot Guest Relations outside of the main entrance of the park. If this authorization is needed during the weekend please contact our office before 3:30 p.m. on Friday to ensure your request is processed. The temporary card will only be produced if you request it before arrival and will insure that you have all the privileges of a Disney Dining Experience Member during your stay."

It is possible to get a temporary DDE card. I would wait until Wednesday to call them.

1. Call the DDE office at 407-566-5858 between 8:30am and 4:00pm Monday to Friday (except Holidays) and give them your name and the fact that you have lost your card. You will be charged $25 for the replacement.

2. Starting at 5:30pm that day, and any time it is open, you can go to the Guest Relations Window outside Epcot's Main Entrance (On your right as you face Spaceship Earth) with a photo ID and you will be given an envelope.

3. The envelope will have in it a temporary card which expires 30 days from the date of the request and a sheet of paper listing all locations which currently accept the card. You will receive a new plastic card in the mail within a month.

4. I would suggest considering when the card expires as it might be more worthwhile to just get a new one, with a new expiration date, rather than spend the $25 now and then the renewal price in the near future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter