I think I have converted DH

princessap

DIS Veteran
My dh was never one to do disney every year. we had never stayed onsite and only done mk and ak day trips before. Well this year I convinced him to stay onsite and we splurged! Poly but only for two nights :(

Well we were talking about trips for next year and I had mentioned doing an all inclusive instead and his response was "I thought we were going to disney again?' lol

He has the bug now! lol

Nice!! I wish my hubby liked Disney. He HATES it. My kids are 6 and 4 and the three of us LOVE it. We convinced him to go again this year but it looks like this is it for a while. He wants Aruba again... that is boring to me. I can't do the beach all day-plus he leaves me with the kids and takes off snorkeling and jeep excursions :crazy2:

My DH hates Disney and would be thrilled if we never went again :( He would rather go to the mountains EVERY. Single. Vacation. Not me.. I wish mine would come around and catch the Disney bug! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter