I think he likes his Mickey pants

puggymom

Mouseketeer<br><font color="00a0ba">The Tag Fairy
I bought the pugs the Mickey pants toy on this last trip, my little guy has claimed them:

47b6ce20b3127cce8d01ef36d48700000016108AaNGbZw4bti

Hahahaha!!!
Here is my (and Walter's) version!!!
(Note the toilet paper hanging out of his mouth! Hairy little thief!)

WalterDisneytoy.jpg

:goodvibes Aw how adorable. I don't have a dog...I have a fat cat who might be able to pass as a dog...

We bought our 2 Boxers one of those plush toys...it lasted about 15 seconds in a game of tug-of-war!! :teeth: Amazingly, the plastic squeeky Mickey pants and glove are still alive and kicking though!!

Laugh O. Grams said:
Amazingly, the plastic squeeky Mickey pants and glove are still alive and kicking though!!

That's good to know, I thought about those and figure that will be their souvenier when I go in the spring. Don't want to spoil them too much ;)

Oh my, so cute!!! Two adorable dogs in one thread. I am gonna have to get our "kids" some Mickey pants now!

Tracy

Oh my goodness! These puppies are sooooo cute! :thumbsup2
Thanks to you both for sharing such neat pics of your pooches! :sunny: :rotfl:

OH HOW ADORABLE!!! Love all the dog pics!!!

I have cats like TinkerTracy -- One is so big he chases all dogs from the yard ... now that he is strictly indoors, he limits himself to jumping on visiting dogs -- even if they are cat friendly ... whoops - off topic.

I bought my kitties (two at that time) little tink charms for their collars. On Snowflake, it lasted 1 day - I found little tink parts all over the house!!! Mustache proudly wore his for 6 months until it finally broke.

I LOVE spoiling my pets ... wonder what I will bring home for them next time! :sunny:

i had bought my dogger the rubber, squeaky, version of the mickey pants/hands.

after about 10 minutes...the hand was giving me the finger and the pants were missing a leg hole.

yeah, my dogger eats those things. heheh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter