I think Garden Grocer is confused...

G719

DIS Veteran
So I placed my order for groceries for our November trip. I received this email from Isaac at garden grocer after confirming we will be in a cabin:

"Just to let you know that if your cabin is not ready between 12pm-4pm
you will need to be present for delivery, but if your cabin is ready
between 12pm-4pm you do not have to be present for delivery bell service
will keep and refrigerate the items for you in your cabin."

After wanting to mark up his writing with a red pen (teacher problems lol), I started thinking his information is incorrect. After some dis research, I found this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/storing-groceries-for-early-arrival.3406479/#post-53580360

The information in the thread is from May so I suppose things could have changed. We did not have a problem with our groceries being accepted and held by bell services at AoA when we were not there 2 years ago. Also, we should arrive by noon as our flight is early but you never know what can happen.

Anyone have any thoughts on the accuracy or inaccuracy of Isaac's email?

1) If you have alcohol in the order ("drinking" kind, not "rubbing" kind) you MUST be present to accept it.
2) Other deliveries simply get put into the fridge in the luggage room.
3) When you arrive, call Bell Services for delivery to your cabin or site.

1) If you have alcohol in the order ("drinking" kind, not "rubbing" kind) you MUST be present to accept it.
2) Other deliveries simply get put into the fridge in the luggage room.
3) When you arrive, call Bell Services for delivery to your cabin or site.
Thanks! I knew you'd have the answer. I didn't order any alcohol. Shhh! Don't tell the husband! He'll have to wait until HDDR to get a few drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter